Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Halloween Blog, what is it?

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, some of you might be wondering what exactly is my Halloween blog this year? After much needed thought, I decided a rather unexpected route. Let's just say you already seen parts of that particular blog & didn't know it. Basically, most blogs I written this month combined makes up my Halloween blog this year.

Happy Halloween

I will be linking every single post that's actually a part of my Halloween blog. I did previously say I wanted Halloween to represent as much of everything. This is me staying very true to that. I hope there's still some ground left after all the holes I had to dig up. The true terror is within the compositive works in their own unique ways.

1. The Munsters review

2. Hocus Pocus 1 & 2 review no spoilers

3. Bloodsucking Bastards review

4. Why I like Silent Hill 3 more than Resident Evil 3?

5. My darkest game purchase ever

6. 3 Scary Games series review

7. Showing respect to SCP stories

8. MediEvil vs Zombies Ate My Neighbors more recent versions comparison

9. Trick 'r Treat review

10. My thoughts on Halloween of Horror and Thanksgiving of Horror episodes

11. Which is the better killer Sandman movie Sleepstalker (1995) or The Sandman (2017)?

12. My thoughts on The Mean One announcement

13. My thoughts on Velma show

14. All Addams Family movies review (five movies)

15. Hell Girl review

16. Ghost Ship review

17. A few funny zombie movies review

18. American Horror Story seasons 1-9 review

19. Dahmer - Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story review

20. Tales from the Crypt show review

21. Two Sentence Horror Stories show review

22. Conversations with a Killer series

23. Santa's Slay review

24. The Nightmare Before Christmas & Corpse Bride review

25. Mars Attacks! review

26. IT mini series and movies review

27. Attack of the Killer Donuts review

28. Blood Red Sky review

29. My thoughts on Squid Game concept

30. More Halloween games you should play on Halloween

31. De Rombkekomber review

No comments:

Post a Comment