Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Announcing another Halloween blog marathon

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I decided since next year could be a very busy one personally. I figured to go with another shorter Halloween blog marathon. You can call these The Unlucky Thirteen Halloween blog series. Some of these will be more recent as in they came out this year. I figured since very few of these weren't present in my last Halloween blog marathon are also included.

I won't fully reveal the line up but trust me it's an interesting one. Some might consider it more interesting than my last Halloween blog marathon. Honestly, I just wanna celebrate Halloween with an passion. I hope this one gets people interested into seeing these or consider them for Halloween. I may do a few unrelated bonus Halloween blog entries as well.

I just wanted to let you know the terror isn't quite over yet. I still got a few weeks before Halloween. Why not make it even crazier than it already is. Also I do plan another composite blog entry with links to all thirteen Halloween blog entries together. Until the madness starts again, try to stay safe and lock your houses down.

No comments:

Post a Comment