Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Bonus Halloween Blog #24 my thoughts on Helluva Boss

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, originally I didn't even considered until very recently doing one of my favorite more recent web shows. It is called Helluva Boss that's like a lot of newer animated sitcom shows but even crazier than those in some ways. This felt like a decent cartoon show, something I missed for a long time.

Helluva Boss
To clarify, this isn't an review since it's still too early to do one on this show. It's more officially me giving my thoughts on the actual show. But also trying very hard to not give spoilers as well. I do wanna say this quickly became one of my absolute cartoon shows ever I'm not kidding. The show's concept centers on imps from Hell that are assassins.

Most characters are truly rememberable in their own right. They even gotten Richard Steven Horvitz, you may want to sit down for this one. Horvitz is widely known for voicing such Nick Toon characters as Invader Zim and Daggett. He also voiced a lot of Cartoon Network shows too. RIP Cartoon Network, just in case you haven't heard the news yet.

The animation itself is quite decent, such great stories they tell. Of course, there's a lot of singing on the show too. Don't worry, I'm not directly spoiling the songs themselves. Helluva Boss ends up being such a fun show to watch. Considering it's already an web show, it's incredibly easy to rewatch as much as you want.

You get to learn more about the human world as well as hell itself. I am not going to lie, this show really doesn't hold back being unpleasant at times. There's plenty of surprises for those trying to get into the web show. In all honestly, I love virtually everything about the show itself. I don't even have a complaint other than we may have to wait a good while before new episodes.

Despite that, they do truly make the wait well worth your time. Helluva Boss is a fantastic show in every sense of the word. If I had to directly compare this to another similar style show. I would have to say American Dad fits the bill here. Another candidate would be an Netflix show called Inside Job. In the future, I do plan on reviewing those eventually myself.

Helluva Boss does reveal more to the characters. In a rather more interesting way you possibly could've imagine. Again, I'm not spoiling any of that not over my dead body!!! Anyway, I felt they truly nailed the perfect overall ratio. To me, this show is incredibly refreshing to watch. Even among newer episodes, now that's rare for me.

I'm already heavily inspired by the show. I felt everyone involved with the web show should be very proud of themselves. Especially the creator Vivienne Medrano aka VivziePop herself. She also responsible for Hazbin Hotel, more of my wife's show there. For me, Hazbin Hotel is my wife while Helluva Boss hands down me in a nut shell lol.

I grew up with the Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry and similar cartoon shows. It really shouldn't been much of a surprise there. Honestly, I am dying to see newer episodes because it's that damn good!!! I am not kidding, this show is very well made. At this point, what else could I possibly say that haven't already been said before?

For me, it's actually so good if I heard anyone saying they never seen the show. I likely would freak out in disbelief. Helluva Boss is a show that's incredibly amazing. I also felt this show is truly one of a kind. This is a show that's willing to do the extra mile for your entertainment. You simply aren't living until you watch this show.

No comments:

Post a Comment