Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Attack of the Killer Donuts review

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I figured to review a movie I previously stop watching a few times very early on. But I made sure to fully watch the movie. Even a concept that makes movies like Gingerdead Man seem slightly more normal. At the same time, ends up being more ridiculous in it's own way.

Attack of the Killer Donuts (2016)
Yeah I really wasn't kidding, this is a bad movie that's suppose to be funny. It's not even what I would call it's so bad it's so good thing. A scientist got attacked by an experiment. He later got into a fight with the owner of a bakery that caused donuts to start eating people. Yeah you heard right donuts that eat people. Everything you expect in a bad horror movie is here.

We even gotten an actress who later appeared on The Flash show that plays Michelle. The title itself could be seen as a reference to Attack of the Killer Tomatoes series. Even the worst among those is way better than this garbage. Also whoever thought this should be a horror movie clearly was on drugs possibly dangerous levels.

Attack of the Killer Donuts is already out of place among horror movies. Usually bakery isn't often used as a main location for them. Also do not eat these donuts you will regret it. They even do drugged donuts in this movie. Let's be honest, the joke concept itself isn't even funny. It simply comes off being incredibly stupid.

Here's a movie that doesn't even take itself seriously. Not only that, donuts that kill people. I highly doubt someone high would think them scary. It seems to stop the events they had to either prevent that scientist from entertaining the bakery or convinced him to get dressed. Of course, dumb horrible movies with concepts like this don't even expect anything decent to show up.

You could even use this movie as a form of torturing someone they quickly beg you to turn it off. You know a movie is so bad no one not even interested in checking it out. We got a rare case, someone else indirectly creates an army of vicious creatures. At the same time, they aren't unusual donuts you would get from bakery or breakfast places like Dunkin' Donuts.

This seems like a movie the company Full Moon Features would make but surprisingly didn't. I say that because they made Gingerdead Man movies. Then again they also responsible for Evil Bong series which later brought in Gingerdead Man character. I am not going to lie it's actually difficult to watch in a rather unpleasant way.

Yes we even see a few people fight mutant killer donuts. Attack of the Killer Donuts ends up being even worst than Gingerdead Man 3. Minus time traveling but double the level of stupidity among characters. Some cheesy special effects expected for bad horror parody movies. There really isn't any form of redemption for this movie at all.

Gaze is being used as acid, yeah that's one of the stupidest things I ever heard of. All mutant donuts notably has a couple sharp teeth. The longer twisted donuts looked kinda like worms with teeth. I should point out this guy was in a relationship with a woman who used him for money. For months, she been doing another guy wow trash.

Eventually he realized he had a love interest with him the entire time. There's some truly stupid death scenes in this movie. Like two cops decided to fight until they go down. Yes I know the famous insult cops gets regarding donuts. In this particular case, the donuts was too much for them. You actually can tell in the last couple scenes with the donuts, a lot of them are being moved with wires.

I gotta ask did the deceased director Ed Wood rise from the grave to make this movie!!! I am not going to lie, I imagine even among his bad movies. Those are slightly more watchable compared to this. Attack of the Killer Donuts makes you regret within record time why even watch this I mean at all? To add further salt, the scientist didn't even create a cure but rather an additional method to kill em.

I seen a lot of bad movies that had an actual cure in them. So you know this movie is virtually touching the bottom of the barrel as possible. I am not going to lie, this has to be the single absolute worst horror movie I ever seen. Trust me, when I say yes I seen some bad ones this one was just that bad. In all honestly, you have plenty of other movies to watch you don't needed to waste your time with this!!!

The experiment that bite the scientist was a rat. Even the animals aren't actual animals in this movie. Now low budget to the point, you can't even get real animals. I seen some terrible bad horror movies that had real animals. It's beyond inexcusable they even allowed this to get release at all. Attack of the Killer Donuts is a special kind of movies that might be among the absolute worst I ever seen.

I don't have many horror movies there myself. I can't even find one particular thing I like about this movie. Other than the usual the ending being the best part of the movie lol. I highly doubt this movie went far after release. Not only that, these characters are amazingly stupid. Honestly, let's all agree this movie does not exist!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment