Thursday, October 20, 2022

The Unlucky Thirteen #1 Day Shift (2022)

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I am going to start this Halloween blog marathon with a more recent horror Netflix movie called Day Shift. You might be surprised by some of the celebrities that appears in the movie. I will say I got to see some stuff I haven't seen with vampires before. I think it's time to kick off this review.

Day Shift (2022)
It is about a vampire hunters that's disguised as a pool cleaner. He hunts vampires to collect their fangs for money. Suddenly, his ex wife was considering leaving with their daughter. He was struggling to gather the money to remain home with his family or lose em. He was lucky to have Big John to help get him back within the organization of vampire hunters.

The main character is played by Jamie Foxx, a great actor. Big John is played by Snoop Dogg who ends up as this awesome character. Steve Howey whose best known on shows Reba and Shameless is another vampire hunter in the movie. There's a lot of vampire slaying in this movie. Even this guy who didn't have much field experience eventually gotten a change of heart.

I do like some vampires aren't all evil either. There is some good humor in this as well. It turns out the old man killed earlier was the daughter of an elder vampire. You can bet she does make things personal. I loved this wire trick he does that never fails not even once in the entire movie. The boss of that organization is a real prick, he was hoping the man gets out of line to kick him out again.

There's some amazing movements on both sides here. The way vampire hunters inside a house killing them was so sick. Not to mention, the bizarre body movements vampires do it puts chills down your spines. I loved Big John shows up later with an Gatling gun. Yeah I never seen such blood bath towards vampires before.

I also liked the driving section where a good amount of it. His daughter playing her racing game. But eventually she does help her dad making sharp turns faster. I felt this was a great vampire movie. We got to see a man who really wants to keep his family going through Hell to save them. I actually don't have much criticism, it was better than expected.

I watched this with my amazing wife, she loved the movie as well. Day Shift is a vampire movie I recommend. You also see vampire fangs being removed from dead vampires. It's crazy a place accepts fangs for money. I did like this guy who had to keep an eye on him. Later in the movie, you can see he was more meant for field jobs than behind a counter.

Day Shift is a movie you could relate to. You should watch this with others. It may not be as funny as some vampire movies. But it still has some truly sick moments you may not seen elsewhere. Not only that, Day Shift wasn't afraid showing a lot of vampires getting killed. I would say this was a fun vampire movie I would rewatch in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment