Saturday, October 29, 2022

Bonus Halloween Blog #44 Showing respect to Ghost Rider

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I briefly got to talk about Marvel's Ghost Rider. I felt considering Halloween is in a few days. Also a huge fan of skeletons in general. I should do my own giving the character respect blog entry. More recently among powers of a super hero I would love to have despite cons, Ghost Rider came up.

Ghost Rider
To me, the character is potentially the scariest super hero comic book character imaginable. Yes, I am well aware a lot of characters have their own take on the concept. Some doesn't even have the same entities possessing them like Robbie Reyes. For most Ghost Rider characters, they often hunt the supernatural. Most of them appears as a skeleton constantly on hell fire while wearing their clothes.

Ghost Riders are truly terrifying beings to run into. Some of them has the Penance Stare. Where they look into your eyes then you felt all the pain you caused others as you die. There's some exceptions it doesn't work. Most characters does have a vehicle or in a particular Ghost Rider's case a horse. Can you imagine a horse transformed by one while riding through the night?

Some Ghost Rider characters are possessed by the demon Zarathos. Whose on multiversal level, he's so insanely powerful. Beings fighting each other of the same power class can destroy universes. A large amount of abilities is shared among all the characters. Crazy ones like ridiculous regeneration, transforming whatever they touch, summon their vehicle/horse to them plus more.

Ghost Rider does appear in several crossovers as well. Yes I know people often think characters like Batman fits Halloween. I do confess with some of his enemies, it could work. But Ghost Rider with his enemies is perfect for Halloween. He faces a great variety of them on a daily basis. Ghost Rider's vehicles can go ridiculous fast as well.

Parts of their powers does play on their imaginations. Which makes them even more difficult to predict. Ghost Rider is a being not even The Avengers takes lightly. Even in hell, there's plenty afraid of Ghost Riders. Yes, Ghost Rider does have many similarities with Imagine comics, Spawn. I still felt Ghost Rider is potentially more terrifying in comparison.

Yes I have watched both Ghost Rider movies, I could respect what they done. As much I love watching Nicolas cage work, he simply wasn't the guy for the role. I do think Gabriel Luna who portrayed Robbie Reyes on Agents of S. H. I. E. L.D. show nailed his Ghost Rider character perfectly. So I do believe it can be done, personally I want Daniel Ketch's Ghost Rider in a movie.

Ghost Rider can instantly repair anything they altered with ease too. I strongly felt Ghost Rider is a broken character that's still amazingly interesting at the same time. Ghost Rider could handle anything especially if they're driven to take them down. At this point, what else could I possibly say that everyone else haven't already said about Ghost Rider?

In all honestly, Ghost Rider is one of the most bad ass comic book characters I ever seen. You can bet I'm a huge Ghost Rider fan myself. There's some awesome alternate versions of the characters too. Like Cosmic Ghost Rider is like Ghost Rider, The Punisher & Silver Surfer rolled into one. This version even considered as the single most powerful version there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment