Thursday, October 6, 2022

Trick 'r Treat review

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, I think it's time to review another Halloween classic that became a stable. This time in my own marriage because a few years ago, my amazing wife showed me Trick 'r Treat. I ended up loving this movie with a passion. I do plan on rewatching it soon this month. Honestly, if you haven't seen this yet you really need to.

I wanna start off with this being more of a Halloween movie than Halloween franchise. No disrespect to Michael Myers, I'm a huge fan myself of the character. Trick 'r Treat does take place on Halloween with rather interesting views that somehow connects together. It's virtually the same story telling method the movie Pulp Fiction does but turned into a horror film.

In all honestly, it's done amazingly well. I would even say it's among the very best horror anthology movies I ever seen. Trick 'r Treat does have some great twists as the movie goes on. We do got this small figure named Sam with an awesome lollipop. It's difficult to believe this year, it finally gets shown in movie years.

The movie itself came out in 2007 but 2009 for US audience. Trick 'r Treat truly embodies the spirit of Halloween. They do a great job in every possible regard. This quickly became one of my favorite Halloween movies that actually takes place on Halloween. You know horror movies, shows, songs and games are a very big combined number for those excited for Halloween.

I felt I can't even criticize the movie itself. The way they went about showing every major point of view was done perfectly. The cast delivers in every sense of the word. The special effects alone are enough reason to go see this movie. Not only that, This does embodies my vision of Halloween in a nut shell. Trick 'r Treat is a movie I highly recommend people checking out.

I really can't see much more than what already had been already said by a lot of people. It really is a decent take on horror anthology movie concept. Sometimes, a story or two isn't great that notably affects the entire movies yet you never feel that here. I should mention Bryan Singer later got involved with a few X-Men movies not long following this movie.

Trick 'r Treat is a movie you really should watch close to or on Halloween. You really will not be disappointed. The expectations you may vary but it will live up to the hype within the first few minutes. Honestly, this movie felt like the perfect Halloween movie. Even compared it to other actual Halloween movies, my standards are very high because of that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment