Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Bonus Halloween Blog #8 my thoughts on Chucky show

Hello everyone I'm XboxClown89, originally I wasn't going to do a blog on Chucky show. Then I realized if I done almost like a spoiler free angle. I could still talk a great deal about the show without directly revealing anything. So it's because of that concept, I'm able to freely share my thoughts on this Chucky show.

Chucky show (2021-present)
From the first episode things slowly moving but it doesn't ruin the mood of things. Trust me, if you stick around this show does get surprisingly good at times. This is also airing currently on both USA & Syfy channels. They also directly uploaded the actual episodes to YouTube as well. You do have the option to watch these on their websites.

I will say the special effects are some of the finest yet in the franchise. Chucky is still one of my absolute favorite slasher villains ever. I felt this show done him truly justice here. I could actually say this comes so close being nearly as great as Ash vs Evil Dead show. It's still way better than Scream show though. There's plenty of surprises in store.

I do like how they went about showing us multiple views within the same storyline. Not only that, this show is done incredibly well. I felt everyone involved should give them applause for their hard work. Chucky show felt like something that should've happened years ago. But luckily they waited after seeing several failed attempts by other horror movie franchises.

Chucky show does a great job pulling you in. You just gotta see what's about to play out. Especially when you know things are about to get crazy. Trust me, I seen some stuff here I never thought I would've seen Chucky wise. I also loved the creator himself is directly involved with the show too. Honestly, I don't have much criticisms but maybe when I do revisit this for a review in the future I might.

You never know what the future will bring. This show felt like a series of great Chucky movies rather than a lackluster show you couldn't even watch one episode of. Now that by itself already makes it worth checking out especially if you're a big Chucky fan like myself. I also felt they nailed new aspects through the show just right rather than stuff that effectively kills shows.

Chucky show is something I just don't highly recommend to people. You should watch the show with other people especially fellow Chucky fans. Trust me, just one episode is a great time in and of itself. A full blown party would be an entire season. Yeah I should point out, by this date four episodes of Season 2 have aired.

Honestly, this felt like something we fans always wanted. Just never thought we actually get it. Chucky show is a great adaptation of the horror movie franchise. I would even say it stands as one of the best in that regard. You get plenty of reasons to keep on rewatching the hell out of these episodes. At this point, what else could I say that already haven't been said about the show nothing that's what.

No comments:

Post a Comment