Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Whose banned on my Death Battle prediction blogs list?

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I think it is finally time to talk about whose not going to be on my future prediction blogs. I am aware this may get emotions running high. But this is my blog, I will be as honest & straight to the point as possible. There are factors I took into place to making sure these are more of my own rather than he's ripping other people off or lacks originality altogether.

Keep in mind, yes I am numbering these to making it easier to follow. This isn't an actual ranking of these characters I will be naming. To further clarify, this could get nasty so don't be surprise what I or angry comments might say.

1. Dragon Ball characters (overpowered characters)


I deleted Meruem vs. Cell blog because DB fans are so incredibly bias that love making up claims. One of them used Cell being able to destroy the solar system. But in reality, he was no where near that level of power. Much weaker Dragon Ball characters are still on the table. But around Krillin to higher is excluded from my prediction series.

I also deleted that blog because I started questioning my own reasons. Even prior the comments I did receive came. So from this point on, I won't be using characters from planet level to higher. This particular fan base acts like animals when their characters loses. So I don't want any of that, mostly because you the fans characters like Goku are excluded.

2. Broken classic cartoon characters unless something comes up

I was a fan of Invader Zim vs. Marvin the Martian idea. But I quickly realized it was a stomp. So from this point on, unless I could use two of them in a fight against each other. I won't do a repeat of Zim's fight here. These characters virtually can do anything with no clear limits at all. Ridiculous isn't even a word I would use to describe it.

3. Dr. Manhattan


Dr. Manhattan is the only member in Watchmen to have super powers. But OMG he is a god like being that doesn't really have much limits. I don't even think it's technically possible to kill him for long. He can wipe out a lot of soldiers with ease. He perceptive everything similar to how gods do. You can't kill him by going to prior to that accident turning him into what he is.

4. Yhwach


This guy has so many powers that it makes even what could be worthy choices questionable at best. I won't fully cover them all since in a way I did in another blog. But he has powers that not many fictional characters can counter or work around in general. Yhwach by default could cheat the victory with ease.

5. Chaos King


OMG Chaos King has an army of gods from several universes under his command. This alone greatly limits who can face him in a fight. If a friend of mine really wants to do this one fight we talked about. I am willing to help in the making of that. But for my blog series, Chaos King is a ridiculous god like being that could take down universes I'm not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment