Thursday, October 17, 2019

My thoughts on Death Battle: Ganon vs. Dracula episode

Due to technical difficulty from bad weather. This blog entry got delayed by a day sorry to keep some people waiting.

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I will do something I haven't done in a long time for this web show. I proudly confessed that I never been much happier being wrong about a prediction. I will be honest, I should've looked deeper in what their powers was connected to while researching for my blog prediction.



Despite this, I do think this is a very accurate episode. Ganon was simply out matched in raw power alone. I actually didn't realize Dracula had access to a better holy attack prior to the episode. Dracula's power was much greater in comparison. I still need to see more stuff to further confirm if he counts as an universal level character or not.

I absolutely enjoyed every single minute of this particular episode. I got to be honest, along with Ghost Rider vs. Lobo, both of them aren't just my favorites for this season. But also overall for this web show as well. I am glad I waited seven years for this. I held a different grudge from a lot of people wanting Ganon to die.

Come on in a fight to the death, Bowser had absolutely no holy weapon or attack at all. Thus he loses by default, it is your own fault this happened so suck it up. Honestly Dracula vs. Ganon is one of the select few episodes that makes perfect sense. Two dark lords that has centuries under their belt that not even death is a major thing for them.

There was no fight more perfect for that concept than this one. I got to be honest, Ganon won my respect a few years ago not from beating Bowser on their show. He does live up to his legacy while many video game villains does not. The same can be said for Dracula of Castlevania series. Clearly this episode had a lot of potential.

They used a new animation style with some great animators. They did state if this does well, they'll give us more 3D fights. Honestly, keep it about the same since some fights like Scout vs. Tracer didn't deserve that treatment. I do think majority of them truly deserve it though. I absolutely loved the voice acting as well.

This fight has one of my favorite lines ever said during a 3D fight. By now, everyone knows exactly what line it is. Easily one of the scariest lines ever said period. It just enough to put chills right down your spines, I love that lol. Sure the models were pulled from Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. But they used both of them incredibly well with very impressive special effects.

Even researchers like myself can overlook stuff from time to time. But I am sure a lot of my more recent ones are more accurate compared to that one. I recently covered Yoshikage Kira vs. Gladius fight. Two unusual bomber characters that do have some similarities. I highly doubt it would happen on their show though.

Ganon vs. Dracula had it all to make it easily one of my favorite episodes ever. Castlevania is one of my favorite Konami franchises even with the company falling fast. I already stated in another blog, I'm a huge Dracula fan. Deep down I was really supporting Dracula more than sticking with my actual prediction.

Which for me was a very rare thing that haven't happened in a while. I am glad Ganon finally got a great fight. I felt the same way with characters like Thor who ended up losing to Wonder Woman. The important thing is both of these legendary villains have so much going for them. In their own right they're god like to a degree that shouldn't be ignored.

Honestly I am very happy how this episode turned out. I am beyond words impressed guys. This has to be one of the absolute finest 3D fights in history of anything I have ever seen. I really want more Castlevania characters like one of the Belmonts or Alucard to be in a future episode. This fight could be seen as a stomp but technically it was a more unique fun kind than a boring one.

Dracula just proven to be the worst out of these two. If they were to do an army battle, Death alone would own most of Ganon's army. I really didn't consider checking on if Ganon had experience with soul theme techniques. I think if I would've done that, I probably would've went with Dracula instead. Dracula from that franchise is truly legendary in every sense of the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment