Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Why I Love The Legion (Dead by Daylight)

On May 29, 2019, I gotten Adept Legion achievement. I am very surprised since it was the first match of the day. Sorta like Adept Hillbilly but I would say it was a better match.

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, ever since The Legion got added to the game. Majority of the fan base put The Legion at the very bottom even below Freddy. Honestly I really do not think they're that bad of a character. Yes I said they I will explain why as I talk about the character. This was the closest they ever gotten to doing Ghostface.


The Legion is a rather unusual case for a killer. Usually it is just one person that gets further transformed into a monster by The Entity. Four people Frank, Julie, Susie and Joey were close friends that did everything together. Even to the point, The Entity agreed to fused their souls into one killer. They already were acting like the same person so I guess that made a lot of sense.

The Legion is essentially this game's answer to the survivors. They can vault over things just like survivors. When they do their frenzy attack, The Legion must quickly attack another survivor then the previous one. If done correctly they will be downed by it. Otherwise you can still be attacked by the regular slashes.

Some of the costumes are weird even for killers. I do sorta like the mask as it is creepy. The trailer for The Legion does a great job with suspense. A true fact as of right now, the top Xbox players are mostly using The Legion. Hard to believe considering a lot of people really doesn't like them. I think The Legion deserves a chance like anyone else.

I kinda like the idea four people fused into one killer concept. Probably their best way of using legion theme that involves many beings with the same purpose. The Legion sometimes can be difficult to avoid at times depending on their add ons. I also like you can choose any of the four people to be the main killer.

This by itself allows a lot of possibilities. Honestly The Legion is a clever idea that could've easily went south. I do understand a lot of the hate for this particular character. I highly doubt anyone who dislikes them who like my blog series about killers I don't like. Some fan favorites are among that list too.

The Legion is easy to learn but difficult to master. There's a few ways you can play as them in any match. Sometimes you know something is wrong right off the bat while others you are about to get surprise attacked. The Legion does deserve some respect. Sure they aren't the best killer in the game but in my opinion they're much further away from the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment