Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tips on How to get Adept Wraith achievement (Dead by Daylight)

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I figured to help put together what I think would greatly increase people's chances of getting Adept Wraith achievement. I would even say he's one of the trickiest killers in the game to learn for many reasons. Do not feel people it takes you hundreds if not thousands of matches to get this one.


I will start right away with my first tip. You really need to pay attention to how he interacts with the survivors. Both cloaked & not cloaked since he can't attack, pick up or grab survivors while he's invisible. Depending on your add ons, you can speed him up in many ways. I highly suggest one of those add ons needs to be your cloaking.

This will allow you to go right in to attack them. Keep in mind, unless you're using a particular add on while being invisible. You have no terror radius which means you have a very high chance of blocking their path or attacking them. Some of his add ons does alter his regular speed as well as being cloaked.

Maybe this is just me but he seems to be faster while being invisible. Trust me this is a great thing since you can stay on top of their process on the generators. This also allows you to find the hatch before them too. He does attack a little further than many killers. Now trying to loop him can be tricky due to his add ons.

At regular speed, it's 50/50 he lands a blow or one of the survivors drops a pallet or both happens. But his speed add ons makes looping & vaulting seem like bad ideas. On many maps, it is easy to pinpoint where to go and which generators to keep an eye on. The Wraith can be difficult to spot in some maps due to his regular color sorta bland in.

The Wraith should pay attention to how much interaction the survivors have with each other. If it is a lot, chances are they might attempt to body block you or try healing each other some distance away. Sorry if some consider this following tip as playing dirty. I waited late in the same match I gotten Adept Wraith in for that.

I quickly knock the two remaining survivors down and I hooked one of them. Then I went searching right away for the hatch. I knew the remaining survivor couldn't get back up. Sometimes you have to use strategies like this. The Wraith can easily work around his flaws that survivors can exploit. I highly recommend using him often to get yourself ready to start trying for this achievement.

By the way, when I was starting to get great with him a few weeks ago. During a match, I ended up getting his surprise attacks achievement. Chances are you are more likely to get that before Adept Wraith. Do not worry practice will greatly help you get better at using him. This guy doesn't mess around at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment