Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Update blog May 29, 2019

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, yes there's a reason why I posted so many Dead by Daylight blogs. I am a huge fan of it now getting more reasons to love it. I also felt when it came to Adept Killer achievements. I wanted to see if anyone needed help with any of the ones I covered. I honestly hope what I said in those blogs helps you out a lot.

I found out yesterday the final season of Jessica Jones is coming next month. So after I watched that season, I will be reviewing that with The Defenders. I am still waiting to find out when Arrow returns for it's final ten episodes season. Same with Supernatural with season 15 that will get a record for longest fantasy show on television.

I do apologize if all of these DBD blogs are becoming too much. I am in the process of cutting that back. I am also in the process of doing what might be a controversial DBD Killers I don't like series. Keep in mind, this will be my opinion. Everyone has a different experience as well as their own opinions.

Honestly I do want to cover more horror related stuff in the near future. I can't wait to see the full Ghostface announcement. Today, his trailer came out, I watched it after getting Adept Legion achievement. I think for me that was fitting. There isn't a lot of unrelated stuff I want to cover. I do plan on doing a comparison of IT mini series vs. IT movie series.

If I get to see Pet Sematary remake in advance. I might do a double comparison blog. I haven't did any blogs on just Stephen King in a while now. I really would love to pull this off. I'm a huge fan having most of his books. I am looking forward to see those movies myself. Speaking of Pennywise, I recently gotten this awesome figure with four heads & five hands.

Other than that, I will try cutting back on posting DBD related stuff. I really didn't think I would be posting this much. I do want to announcement something else. In just April & May, I now have ninety achievements in Dead by Daylight. I am such a fan of this game for all the right reasons. I might be able to play a few games on Halloween or the day prior depending on things.

PS. I am supporting an indie horror game called Horror Legends. They are about to release a new update that will further spike up their game. This isn't a rip off of Friday the 13th or Dead by Daylight. Despite some similarities, Horror Legends is it's own game. Eventually I will review it sometime in the near future when all characters planned get release.

No comments:

Post a Comment