Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Why I Love The Hag (Dead by Daylight)

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I figured I didn't have the biggest change in disliking to liking a killer than The Hag. Originally I didn't care about her until I figured out how to play as her. Then I realized I love being her. I would say her mori is hands down one of the most violent in the game by far. She is one of the worst killers to go up against in my opinion.


Lisa Sherwood aka The Hag was tortured to the point. Her body was in a horrible state following how she freed herself. This led to her using the symbol her captors turning into a vicious creature. Let's just how this story ends is terrifying. She is a defensive killer capable of using traps to surprise attack or appear suddenly behind survivors during chases.

To clarify she is technically a wendigo is mythical man-eating creature evil spirit native a few particular locations. The show Supernatural has done two episodes with these creatures. The Hag may or may not be inspired by Pumpkinhead & the witch from that franchise. Even if she's not, I could easily compare her to Pumpkinhead.

She is the best killer to use when generators are likely to start going up. Her three perks turns three dull totems into hex ones. Each one greatly affects the survivors in many ways. A lot of people freak out on just Hex: Ruin since that makes getting generators up very difficult. Hex: Devour Hope requires hooking survivors five times before gaining her mori.

Only her & Michael Myers has an alternate method of doing that. The Hag uses mud & decay to create her traps. Which makes a illusion of her complete with a terror radius. It is up to the player if they want to appear there or not. Some of her add ons greatly increases how far on the map she can teleport.

This is easier to do than teleporting with The Nurse. She is one of the fastest killers in striking speed. She so happens to be one of the smallest killers in the game. I love we have a creature like this. Some maps work better with her traps while others you have to rely more on actually chasing survivors. The Hag can easily turn a bad game into a win if used correctly.

You get a lot of blood points for everytime a survivor triggers her traps. I should mention she automatically gets her traps back. Survivors can use flashlights to destroy them. The Hag in many ways can create paranoia that can get the best of people. She also makes sounds that does put chills down your spine, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment