Friday, May 24, 2019

Tips on How to get Adept Hillbilly achievement (Dead by Daylight)

On May 24th, a few hours ago, I gotten Adept Hillbilly achievement.

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I get to talk about my favorite of the three original killers. The Hillbilly was a replacement since they couldn't get Leatherface in the beginning. Later on, he got added with some clear differences. I'm not here to discuss that topic. I'm actually here to talk about how to get Adept Hillbilly achievement.


Max Thompson Jr. aka The Hillbilly was treated like a prisoner by his own parents. Eventually he had too much killing both of them. This led to a lot of animals getting slaughtered. In due time the farm was never up for sell. Parts of it was instead sold off. It is a rumor the reason why no one bought the actual farm was because of the chainsaw noise you can hear in the distance.

The Hillbilly is a rather interesting killer since he has two weapons to attack survivors with. He is one of the fastest killers with & without using his chainsaw. Using it is like driving a vehicle. You do get add ons that make using his chainsaw a lot easier. Without add ons by default, chainsaw can down survivors in one hit.

I like even riding his chainsaw around gives you some blood points. I would say master using his chainsaw while sticking more to his hammer. Especially when you're in a area you can't use it. The Hillbilly actually has some great perks. Enduring is a fan favorite among them since you quickly come back from being stunned by survivors.

Tinkerer allows you among a generator repaired for your terror radius to o for a few seconds. This means he can surprise attack survivors. Lightborn prevents him from getting blinded by flashlights. Another popular perks of his a lot of players use. I recommend on some maps where it's difficult to use his chainsaw to rely more on his hammer.

You will be surprise how far he can strike after a survivor is vaulting. I got to be honest in the match I gotten this achievement in. One survivor did escaped yet I still ended up getting this achievement. Simply because most of them were dead with Merciless Killer ranking. The Hillbilly is one of the easiest killers to learn in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment