Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Tips on How to get Adept Hag achievement (Dead by Daylight)

I gotten this achievement on May 21st.

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I am working to the best of my ability to getting more Adept Killer achievements. I was very lucky how a particular match led to me getting Adept Hag achievement. She is one of the first dlc killers added to the game. I am already considering doing another blog with her.


Today I will give tips how to get Adept Hag achievement. For a lot of people, The Hag can be more frustrating to get use to than going against. Honestly The Hag is a defensive killer that can quickly control the match. Similar to some killers, she uses traps that allows her to instantly teleport to where a survivor or survivors triggered it.

This means depending on your add ons, she can move a great distance in a very short period of time. Simply by teleporting to that trap's location. A few add ons does remove her ability to teleport but does come with great pros to make up for it. The Hag does strike fast enough to hit vaulting survivors faster than some killers.

Basically the best way to attempting this achievement is carefully place traps. I recommend close by generators and likely areas survivors will work. Plus The Hag is excellent for getting a lot of blood points. You actually could go the entire match without sacrificing anyone to still come out with a huge amount.

The second best advice to making this a bit easier. Some maps simply work better than others. In some maps, you have to rely more on chasing survivors more directly while others teleport all you want. I should mention her default three perks are all connected to Hex Totems. These transforms three totems already on the map into Hex Totems.

Each one greatly affects the survivors in the match. To sum it without fully going into details about each perk. All three of them forces the survivors to go out searching for Hex Totems. Thankfully The Hag can see them at a distance. I also recommend putting a trap or two close by. After a survivor cleanses any totems, they're gone from the match.

Yes the game does tell you when one or more of your totems gets destroyed. Sometimes they get hide in great places while others ends up in areas survivors likely spot it. The Hag also through one of her original perks can mori someone after survivors been hook up to five times. Now I do not recommend using them since these Adept Killer achievements are meant for sacrificing.

The Hag is also one of the shortest killers in the game. Which is partly why I said some maps works better than others. Trust me some of her add ons allows you to travel huge distance across the map. It doesn't even matter if you put one in the basement or high up in a building. The Hag can still teleport there after it has been triggered.

Although there is a particular add on that does allow you to choose which trap to go to with no distance limit. I will be honest I didn't use that add on yet. I recently learned of it myself so I was very surprised. The Hag can quickly turn a bad game into a win with the right strategies. She doesn't even need to do all remaining generators being close by strategy I'm not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment