Saturday, May 25, 2019

Tips on How to get Adept Nightmare achievement (Dead by Daylight)

On May 25th, I gotten Adept Nightmare achievement in a very intense match. I beaten four players with much higher gamer scores than myself. I am truly very proud of myself.

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I finally gotten the very Adept Killer achievement I wanted above everyone else. I'm a huge fan of Freddy for a long time. I was super excited when I found out he was in the game. Of course that happened before I even got to play it. Freddy is done well enough to make a rather interesting experience.


Keep in mind this isn't based on Robert Englund's version in the original movies or Freddy Nightmares show. Freddy must bring survivors to the dream world in order to caught, pick up or attack them. I loved his gloves yes I said gloves since you get a bloodier version after prestige him once.

Now there's a lot to take in even before attempting this particular Adept Killer achievement. First off, learn his add ons since most of them are effective to survivors asleep. He does strike faster than a lot of killers. I also like his map it fits in perfectly for this game. Of course you can play as any survivor or killer on any map.

Freddy requires some patience in order to get great as playing him. His version of the maps actually makes some of the more difficult to see ones much easier. Freddy's lullaby plays when he's close to survivors. One of his perks allows him to track asleep survivors from a great distance. This is sorta like using Vanity Mirror for Myers.

For Freddy you really need to use your head in order to win. A lot of people learned how to counter him. I still say he's one of the trickiest to go up against. Freddy does take a little longer to vault due to being short. I highly recommend add ons that increase difficulty in some form to the survivors. I also recommend using one of his add ons to reduce the amount of time for them to fall asleep.

Remember you can't do anything to them while they're awake. This also means you have to wait longer than most killers to prevent another survivor from saving the hooked one. This also can affect generators going up. Freddy will appear invisible to those awake due to him being in the dream world.

There actually exists an add on to make him invisible in the dream world to the asleep survivors. Even if they did tone him down. Freddy is excellent once you get him down. His ability to track is easily one of the best perks for that in the game. There's another add on that works when any survivor is asleep where the rest of them are showing up on the map regardless of distance.

Freddy really isn't that hard from what a lot of people told me. I would even say his Adept Killer match was the most fun. Not only it proven I was meant to play as him but my passion for him was meant to be. Freddy is a sleep based killer keep that in mind when selecting his add ons. The other two perks he got are alright at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment