Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Tips on How to get Adept Legion achievement (Dead by Daylight)

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, The Legion is underrated in my opinion. I never said my voice is the truth & nothing but the truth. You are welcome to disagree as long you don't act like babies over it. The Legion is kinda unique in a game like this. I highly doubt The Legion is the worst killer in the game. Honestly some fan favorites are on my dislike list.


First tip is learn how to frenzy better. Depending on your add ons, you could have slightly more time or a lot more. Unlike Michael, there isn't one for making it infinite. I also recommend using it to speed around the map. It won't be as fast as some killers but it is quickly enough to help even the odds.

One of his perks allows you to look out for generators with more than one survivors working on it. Instead of the usual red color, they will be yellow. I highly recommend you go straight to that generator. If more than one is yellow then go to the closest one, Quickly head over to the other yellow marked generator.

This perk can save you some head aches in the long run. Using frenzy also lets you hop over the pallets instead of simply breaking them. In fact any attempt for survivors to loop you won't go far. Especially with the right add ons. The Legion is capable of getting dangerously close to survivors. But they will likely have their terror radius going up.

Unlike you are using a particular add on that prevents them from knowing. I been surprised attack by several players as The Legion. I also recommend pay attention to how much interaction survivors have with each other. You can take advantage of it especially when it's down to two people like I did. I would say more maps works for them than most killers.

I would say The Legion is more in the middle of the pack rather than being at the very bottom. Which most of the fan base has them even below Freddy is kinda sad. I recently seen a cosplay picture with a lot of people dressed up as The Legion. Clearly there are people out there like me that likes them. The Legion really does not deserve this amount of disrespect.

No comments:

Post a Comment