Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Why I Don't Like The Nurse (Dead by Daylight)

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I am so sick about the hate on The Legion. I figured why not allow myself to get some of it with one of my least favorite killers. There is only a handful I just do not like. But some of these are among fan favorites. I already know a lot of people won't like my opinion on these characters.


Sally Smithson needed a job being low on those & money. She chose to work at an asylum as one of the nurses. As time went on, she experienced a lot of patients that were unpleasant. Eventually this caused an psychotic episode causing her to kill everyone. The Nurse is a good amount of the fan base's choice for the best killer.

I am going to be honest to say I just don't like her. The Nurse can easily move through the map like enabling no clip mode in PC games I'm not kidding. To me that is not familiar since the survivors doesn't have many counters for that. Yes The Nurse herself is one of the most difficult killers to learn. She sorta doesn't even need her weapon.

Sure it is nice she has one but considering she can easily move around or straight to a survivor at any given moment. I strongly felt giving her a weapon makes her even more unbalanced. I am not crazy for her outfits either. She is technically a ghost not to be confused with a spirit. Supernatural made the difference between the two crystal clear.

She is also the first dlc killer added to the game. Her actual map is alright at best. I do prefer Nea who was the survivor that came to the game with her more. OMG, even without add ons, The Nurse is ridiculous. Some of her add ons makes it very difficult for even experienced players to win. At least with Michael, he has to slowly build up to Evil Within Tier III come on.

In terms of teleporting, The Hag makes the process a lot easier as well as more fun to do. You need to spend hours among hours just trying to get that part down. This is not confirmed but she might be inspired by Silent Hill's nurses. Honestly I do see it but I really prefer them over her too. The Nurse is meant for hardcore gamers as well as those sick of those dirty survivor tricks.

By the time The Entity met her, she was already insane making her easier to manipulate. I should mention, it is possible to have her blink up to four times. By default she can do two at best. But the later ones are shorter distances. Also when you don't use another one in time or after using it, you are stunned.

In a sense I get it but at the same time, even a flaw like this is a small thing to her. She ruins the entire experience of being able to have either side winning. I wouldn't be surprised just on PC version 85% of those matches with her, the survivors lose. I am not trying to upset people, I simply do not like The Nurse period.

No comments:

Post a Comment