Sunday, August 18, 2019

My biggest Death Battle request

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, for years there's a particular request at times I throw out. I don't see a lot of people backing it. But I felt with the right things in place. It could be one of the best giant scale death battle fights that doesn't have mechs or giant monsters. Possibly my most difficult request to pull off.

A fight so massive I can't even cut it down enough for their official form to send it to them lol. I am actually not kidding. I am talking about a fight regardless how they go about making it will be incredibly difficult to pull off. By now you are curious to know what it is right? Losers Battle Royale, this fight will be redemption for someone who has loss on their show.


There must be rules to help cut the numbers down as well as keeping it fair. This needs to be almost like playing the perfect game of chess. Every piece needs to be in place correctly or it all falls apart. I put a lot of thoughts in that would make it entertaining. This also means we need to clarify the rules put in place for this battle royale.

I highly suggest the highest we could go is close by superman level characters. Although for this to work, no one on that level will be allowed. I am talking around Hulk or a little higher no more. This needs to be just the right level of balance. They could take extra time to add voice overs but it's a lot of action to cover for just one episode so who really knows.

Rules for Losers Battle Royale as they followed...
1. No character who has previous won & loss fights is not allowed
2. Characters more powerful than the highest allowed are also not allowed like Goku
3. No giant monsters or mechs
4. Characters with strict ways of killing/destroying like Majin Buu aren't allowed
5. No outside help for anyone in order to keep this fair for every fighter
6. Characters has to be worthy enough for another chance to fight
7. No neutral battle ground for anyone
8. A predetermine amount of fighters will be set for this battle royale
9. Characters that loss twice like Charizard or Shadow the Hedgehog are also not allowed
10. No machine characters are allowed like Sektor and Terminator
11. Characters with ridiculous regeneration aren't allowed like Deathstroke and Wolverine
12. No joke characters allowed like teen stars, Scratch and Grounder or Sheepman
13. If possible, another timeline that's more fair for the fighters will be used instead
14. Fighters are only allowed to use their arsenal
15. No possessing another character is allowed like Starscream and M. Bison
16. Those sharing the mantle of a character are also excluded
17. No character having a connection with a god is allowed
18. Transformations are fine as well it doesn't over the power limit
19. No reviving is allowed
20. No instant kill moves especially one blow techniques is allowed but finishers are okay

Believe it or not, this removes a lot of characters for this battle royale. This show is due for another huge scale fight with a lot of characters. I do believe this would work out a lot better than attempting a Winners Battle Royale. To clarify, a few years ago they stated they won't do that one. Honestly I felt this battle royale would be more entertaining as well as surprisingly.

Losers Battle Royale has the potential of possibly being their greatest fight ever made. Obviously I'll need a lot of people on board to help making this a reality. I can imagine a lot of insane possibilities with this particular fight beyond some of my craziest requests. I don't think any of those holds a torch to this.

Obviously that leaves us with a huge list of names for this battle royale. As long they don't rush this battle royale out, it should be absolutely amazing. This would be the very fight this show was meant to do. Losers Battle Royale is hands down my single craziest request for Ben & Chad to do. I possibly couldn't go any crazier than this.

This is the very request I want nearly as badly as Sweet Tooth vs. The Joker. It really needs to happen in the near future. Some of your favorite characters gets another shot at winning. The best part is the selection should be good enough to make up for several characters not being present. Also I felt that would've disappointed more people for Winners Battle Royale.

Even with these reasons, I felt people will be too critical about doing a Winners Battle Royale. Obviously their expectations won't be as high for Losers Battle Royale. Not only that they can do a lot more with it in the long run too. To me, this would be the perfect battle royale especially by the right animators.

Clearly one animator just isn't enough for this. They might get the entire animation team working on it. I do need to make one of my about rule #4 more clear. I do see a lot of people mistaking it for a lot of things. Nightmare/Inferno could only be destroyed by abyssal weapons. Lobo can only die by having his soul destroyed.

Obviously removing those characters makes this battle royale more fair. The last thing we need is one of those characters got allowed in the fight to essentially guarantee winning it. After all this was meant for all fighters getting another chance. Thus all of them must be able to die under the rules. They also need to hold their own against multiple opponents.

No comments:

Post a Comment