Saturday, August 10, 2019

I am so thankful to have my wife

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I got married back in 2015 with a few weeks from now making it four years. I married my best friend in the whole world. A very special lady that not only made me proud but my family & her family as well. She means the world to me for so many reasons. Without her, I probably won't be even doing blogs or videos or even live streams in general.

She is in every sense of the word unique, one of a kind lady. I'm surprised she likes some stuff I liked including some I really didn't expect. I feel complete having her around in a way. Even having her away for a day makes me feel unsatisfied. I would do anything for this lady. She already made Halloween a more special holiday for me.

Just doing several things with her strengths our already unique bond. We met through a website that used to be called Myyearbook now Meetme. It had some similarities to the more commonly known Myspace website. We quickly became friends in record time. I didn't even care she used to live three hours away.

I really didn't because she has an interesting view on many things. She even got me to eat stuff I didn't like for the longest suddenly becomes some of my favorite dishes. A great dish from her is better than most restaurants I ever been to. Trust me I been to some great restaurants over the years. My wife to me always has been beautiful both on the outside as well as the inside.

I felt at the worst of times, she quickly calms me down. I do have a confession, I have a habit of getting fired out quickly. But I'm not a dangerously anger kind of person either. I just worry about stuff I shouldn't worry about in the first place. I really want to give my wife the treatment of royalty every single day.

I must be the luckiest guy in the world. My wife does many things to help me be more of myself. She would be a truly amazing mom some day. I really can't imagine another woman being more deserving to have kids with. I was there for her when some unfortunate stuff happened. I never came close to having a connection with anyone like this.

She is the kind of lady I go out of my way for. Recently I have given her some flowers as well as a nice heart ring. I was proud to even have known her but she was meant to be my partner in life. We both agreed our love goes beyond the concept of life & death. I am not writing this to cause any jealous whatsoever.

I chose to write this post because I truly love my amazing wife. She always been there for me when I needed her. I am slowly getting use to a few things but I'm trying to get better at them. To me, my wife is perfect in every sense of the word. I just wished I known her longer than I actually do. My life would've been even better than it is right now.

I love you with all of my heart Rebecca, please remember nothing can't ever replace you in life. Without you I'm simply nothing at all. The world has more meaning with you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment