Saturday, August 31, 2019

Jack Red reviews Batman: The Enemy Within aka Batman Season 2

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I had a change in plans. Thankfully I quickly had a great back up plan. I went for Batman: The Enemy Within & BioShock: The Collection. I figured I wanted those for awhile now. BioShock had a great deal that I simply couldn't ignore. Honestly I spent most of one day playing Batman: The Enemy Within from the beginning all the way to the end.


It's been awhile since I talked about Telltale's previous Batman game. Speaking of them, they are officially back. I simply couldn't be any happier. OMG this Batman game really blew me away. I know a lot of people prefer season 1 over this. Batman: The Enemy Within played on what I love so much.

We got a lot more John Doe aka The Joker this time around. Some of your decisions determines stuff with one leading to which version of the character you'll end with. I felt the story is very well written. This made what I love so much from their similar games but also made it even more Batman. I am not going to lie I'm very impressed.

You get some big name villains like The Riddler, Harley Quinn, Bane and Mr. Freeze. I felt all these versions do stand out from many portrayals I seen over the years. Everything in every aspect of this game is absolutely incredibly well done. I can't even pick a single big problem with this game. This is hands down one of the absolute greatest Batman games I ever played.

I do think it could rival the first Arkham games in it's own right. Yes I know such a bold statement. Honestly they really stepped up their game making this. In fact knowing they have returned, I really would like a season 3 of this or at least season 2 of The Wolf Among Us. This is easily one of their greatest stories ever told period.

They surprisingly given us a very original Batman story that doesn't even feel like it was even inspired by the comic books. It really is that damn good folks. I also liked they made the puzzles easier to memorize including some death traps. The voice acting is very well done in my opinion. This is hands down one of my absolute favorite licensed, Telltale and especially Batman games.

No comments:

Post a Comment