Wednesday, August 21, 2019

MK11 Kombat Pack thoughts & reaction

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I got a lot to cover about Mortal Kombat 11's Kombat Pack. I didn't do this on either Kombat Pack of the previous game. To be honest at the time, I had a lot going on. I did eventually review the game. Simply because my Christmas plan got changed, I can safely say officially I'm going for MK11 Deluxe Edition!!!


Shang Tsung stands out because the guy who played him a few times including the original live action movie reprises his role. I felt he really nailed the character perfectly even before they done this. I am very happy how they are currently treating him now. Shang Tsung is a fighter with thousands of souls that also can use magic.

Next up is fan favorite Nightwolf. Originally debuted in Mortal Kombat 3, this guy is close to his spirit animal. I felt Nightwolf will bring a variety of things with him. I am happier with his debut costume than I was expecting to be. Honestly this is one of his best looks yet. Nightwolf is easily a character a lot of people will enjoy.

OMG they are actually bringing in T-800 Terminator. I always been a huge Terminator fan for a long time. I was surprised he was in this Kombat Pack despite some rumors. You got a killing machine that's programmed with possibly thousands of ways to kill someone. Obviously they got the man himself who played more terminators than anyone else.

Sindel was queen to Edenia before Shao Kahn claim it for his own. From this moment, she became queen of his realm Outworld. At one point, her resurrection was the beginning of something unnatural. To sum it up, it was breaking the sacred rules of Mortal Kombat to steal Earth Realm. Sindel has a rather interesting look for this game.

WOW The Joker is finally getting much needed redemption. They already made it up on DC's side through Injustice series. It is about time, Mortal Kombat gets it's turn to fix the problem. I was already happy with the character in Injustice series, so I'm going to be very excited for this. I honestly am dying to play as him in another Mortal Kombat game soon.

Hell yeah Spawn is going to be exactly what this game needs. Spawn is a super hero with a similar origin to Marvel's Ghost Rider where both of them got their power from Hell. Just the customization alone on this guy is simply mind blowing. He is a god like being that for some reason so why wanted him in Injustice 2 but ultimately in this game instead.

This is the fourth console game by the team with DC's The Joker. I am very happy with how well selected these characters are. It is making me curious if they decide to do another Kombat Pack whose going to be in it and how many? I am really looking forward to play this game soon. I always have been a huge MK fan since my child hood, it just doesn't feel right not playing this.

Update: I apologize I didn't add certain details in. I had a busy day yesterday so I will edit in some of those. Kano was inspired by Terminator of The Terminator movie. So it is mind blowing both of them are in the same game. Speaking of Kano, his DC counterpart so happens to be The Joker. Yeah so we went from possibly fighting an alternate universe counterpart to the very thing that inspired him.

Spawn would mess well perfectly for those from Netherrealm aka Hell characters. He has been through Hell several times in the comics. Not to mention he was a guest character in two versions of Soulcalibur II. Spawn is easily one of the most awesome anti heroes of all time. This guy could handle the worst they can dish out.

I am glad Shang Tsung got his ability to morph into other characters back. He didn't have it for some reason in MK9. They really went the extra mile with him this time around. Mortal Kombat always has been unique including easter eggs you wouldn't expect. Since MKX now introduces character intros.

Obviously a lot of references will be added through these characters. Some users already leaked what Terminator likely will be saying in the game. To be honest, some of these are hilarious. I got to give them & Schwarzenegger credit for doing a joke directly towards him lol. I know some people wanted Ash to be in this, I do think the timing will be even better.

After all, a few months he got in Dead by Daylight. It makes sense they couldn't use him the same year. But I am very sure it will be well worth the wait. I felt MKX did a better job preventing people from spoiling the dlc fighters. Just imagine if someone hacked it prior to Alien announcement. A lot of people wouldn't be angry thankfully it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment