Wednesday, August 28, 2019

A short break

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, this will be a short blog. Recently I gotten Game Pass now likely to get PlayStation subscription. I have decided until I finish playing most of the games I set out to do. Trust me I'm playing stuff I honestly didn't think I would get the chance to even play. I won't spoil anything but trust me I'm going to make a blog event about it.

Obviously I been writing a lot in the last few months. I got some stuff coming up within the next few months. I figured to carefully plan each upcoming review out but I'm also doing this like one whole set. Basically they will all by out at the same time. I am not kidding I'm going huge for this. I couldn't be any happier as a gamer as well as a fan of several mystery franchises.

Yes that's right you wouldn't even get a hint for what one of them is going to be. All you need to know is most of them will be played off Xbox One. But one select game is going to be played off PlayStation 4. One more thing, I'm not going to hide it anymore unrelated to this. I already going all in, Mortal Kombat 11 Deluxe Edition for Christmas.

This will not be a part of that set. But hell yes I'm going to play MK11 as soon as I get it. Yes it obviously will be getting a review as well. I really want to enjoy my gaming portion of life. I felt I got my own tastes that not everyone will fully get. But let's be honest some people got some weird taste in things no pun intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment