Monday, August 19, 2019

Dead by Daylight: Stranger Things is Chapter XIII my reaction

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I will be honest in secret I'm watching Stranger Things. I'm two episodes away from being caught up. So I was surprised Dead by Daylight is bridging Stranger Things to the madness. I will talk about it more in detail, I got to make sure I don't say too much about the show. Especially those that hate spoilers in general.


Right now I'm debating to come back next month. It also depends on other things as well. But oh man I'm excited for this. They are bringing another plain of existence into The Entity. For those that don't know The Upside Down is a parallel world to ours that's very fitting for Dead by Daylight. To be honest, they picked the perfect choice for the killer as well as map.

I would go into details about how I felt about Nancy & Steve being the two new survivors. Thankfully earlier today, I made a meme. I did talk a little about this with my wife. She agrees Hopper should've been a survivor here. Honestly we finally get an non human killer. I don't want to jump the gun if they are using a deceased Demogorgon or an original one.

https://imgflip.com/i/38d7i6

Simply looking at our new survivors, it is looking like they could be getting the same treatment as Ash. Keep in mind, Stranger Things is an Netflix show while Ash vs. Evil Dead was an Starz show. Regardless, this show brings a lot of nostalgia especially those who grew up in the 80s. I can't judge it since I was born 1989 so I have to settle with the 90s.

This map is going to be interesting since this will be the underground portion of the location. This by itself brings a lot of things that needed to be in Dead by Daylight. I do enjoy this trailer a lot, I already been happy with this game most of the year, at this point it surprisingly kept getting better. Of course, this is a first time they introduce two survivors at once.

Technically they sorta done that with the killers before with The Legion. Whose essentially four people that agreed to fused into one killer. But this is a first since it's two licensed survivors together. I am hoping at least the theme song makes it into the game like Halloween theme. I loved hearing that theme around the same.

This is further making it a game worthy to play on Halloween. Dead by Daylight to me is having the best year so far. It already gave me one of my favorite killers in horror movies. Ash is one of my favorite survivors in anything horror. Now one of my favorite recent horror shows gets brought in. How can this get any better?

I know some people were a bit disappointed with the previous chapter. Honestly if they do stick with making a story mode. They got more freedom with his chapter than most of them. After all, Ghost Face came alone so they could come up with any scenario they wanted. Back to this chapter, bringing in The Upside Down by itself opens up more possibilities.

I am very sure The Demogorgon will bring out the fear in people. This also means if they could give us characters like Pinhead from Hellraiser series. Obviously bridging Hell to all of these different plain of existence connected together by The Entity. I still say Freddy is slightly more powerful But this creature is still impressive The Entity was able capture it.

I have a very great feeling this is going to be the best chapter of the year. Netflix is spoiling it's customers rotten. This will be one of the first video games to have Stranger Things too. Considering Saw Chapter finally gave justice to those movies because the actual movie tie games were terrible. Honestly I am dying to play as The Demogorgon against players soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment