Monday, January 22, 2018

Top 5 More Reasons Why Injustice 2 is better than Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I quickly came up with another five reasons why Injustice 2 is better than Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. Why because the disappointment it gave me and many people it deserves a lot worse. I doubt I could make another follow up blog to this. At least by now you will be getting the point.

5. Robert Englund as Scarecrow

I got blown away by Scarecrow's reveal for this game. Close to the game's release, Robert Englund confirms he voiced Freddy in Mortal Kombat (2011). This guy played Freddy Krueger more than anybody. Both Freddy and Scarecrow are heavily about scaring people even it leads to their deaths.

When I found out Robert Endlund is voicing Scarecrow in this game. I almost fell out of my chair really not expecting that at all. I felt this was perfect in every possible way. I also noticed one of Freddy's lines from Freddy's Dead the Final Nightmare. The same scene that led to a real life lawsuit still made it to the game.

Scarecrow was already one of my favorite DC villains since my child hood. I did question at first how he would play in this. Until I seen game play footage, I got more excited. Customizing him is a rather unique experience in & of itself.

4. AI Battle Simulator

This is within multiplayer options. I haven't seen many things like this feature. You pick three characters to take on someone else's characters. You can speed up the fights to quickly get an achievements in minutes I'm not kidding.

This is also a test to see how well you did with gears on many characters. Of course all you can do is watch it go down. Just like fighting in most modes, you still get experience & credit from each match. It could also help give you an idea how you are suppose to play as some characters.

A very easy mode to get use to. AI Battle Simulator does exactly what it promises. You get to witness how well your levels & gears are in a AI vs. AI fight. Best out of two wins which is very likely to happen.

3. Some premiere skins are other characters

Believe it or not, Injustice 2 does have more playable characters than what many people realized. Some character's premiere skins like Captain Cold or Cheetah are actually different characters. Mr. Freeze, Black Lightning, Powergirl (Supergirl from another universe) and Vixen are playable in this game.

To play as them is probably one of my few complaints against the game. You have to get in game or buy 10,000 source crystals. Unfortunately when I said buying I meant you have to buy with real life money.

People are already upset with similar stuff in Mortal Kombat X. Every time you level up your player level. You will get some source crystals meaning getting them in game a lot slower. At least it won't cost me any money.

Also for some reason they placed them in shaders aka color themes. Considering there isn't a costume option for customizing your characters. I guess this was probably the best option. Yes these characters do have their own lines. The best part is since they cost as alternate versions of other characters. Your level as those characters are shared with them.

2. Guilds

Yes this mode does require online but you don't need to be a gold member to use it. You can join any of them just for an achievement. Over time as long you are still a member. Whatever mother boxes they get, you will get too.

This actually helps with getting more gear for your characters. This also allows you a break from the game to do other things. You do need to be a gold member to do guild stuff like battles & bosses. I can only describe it as how the game does.

During the loading screens, you do get a lot of hints about guilds. Some of it could apply to you while people like me not so much. The fact you can even join a guild is already impressive. This could help give you friends to play with in more games too.

1. More interactive levels

There is absolutely no excuse in why Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite fell really short in it's levels. Don't get me wrong it does have great artwork but I would rather have it done like Injustice 2. If we can't have things placed around the levels to attack or avoid your opponents.

All you have is straight up fighting them. A huge selling point from Injustice 1 is taking characters into another level. This by itself can spice up the game play after a long period of time. I bet many of you remember in some Marvel fighting games.

There were hidden sections to many levels that involve doing a particular move to be allowed to go there. Sadly you don't get that at all in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite. Also a lot of the animations in between moving from one level to another is amazing.

A handful of them are cameos of characters at the end of some. By doing this you or your opponent does a lot of damage greatly affecting the fight. One of my favorites has to be knocking an opponent into a fast train to get knocked into a bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment