Thursday, January 18, 2018

Top 10 Xbox original games that Should Be Playable on Xbox One

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I been thinking of a lot of Xbox original games including those I haven't played. I believe could get more people into playing Xbox One in the near future. Of course today's list is strictly my own opinion not based on anything else. I got to be honest this very likely came close of being a Top 20 list. But I was able to barely make it a Top 10 list that I do see people agreeing with.

10. James Bond series not including GoldenEye: Rogue Agent

You would be surprise to know most Bond games on Xbox original are great. Especially if you had a lot of friends that remembered GoldenEye on N64. You can count on hours among hours playing most of these. Some of them are interesting original stories that in their own right plays tribute to GoldenEye. You really haven't played a good licensed Bond game more recently. Sometimes you have to look a little further back for what you want.

9. Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu & Vengeance

Personally I missed out on some great Batman games growing up. Back in my early child hood for Sega Genesis. There was games based on the movies or Batman: The Animated Series show. Even the best of them was very hard to keep coming back to. Considering more recently Batman has a very strong presentation on most consoles today. I felt now is the perfect time to make both Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu & Batman: Vengeance playable on Xbox One. At the time they did stand on their own. Also you really can't get enough of Batman.

8. Jet Set Radio Future

I got to play two ports of the original Jet Set Radio. I did know about the sequel for many years thanks to Gamepro R.I.P. guys. If you played either of them than you already know why they're on the list. Sega has a strong connection with Mircosoft since the original Xbox console. It shouldn't surprise anyone that the chances of this becoming playable on Xbox One are high. Yes not a lot of people are aware of this game. I do see some people playing it for hours among hours. Also the artwork by itself with it's amazing soundtrack is plenty reason to buy it.

7. Midway Arcade Treasures 1-3

Before I start talking about these amazing compilations. Let's get the elephant out of the room, yes I am aware of Midway Arcade Origins already playable on Xbox One. Honestly I would rather own all three Midway Arcade Treasures games over it. Not only you get more games but a better overall emulation. They also included some nice extra content. Even Midway Arcade Treasures 3 with some home ports used instead of the original arcade versions was better.

You can get a roster of games that fans of Midway can be proud of. Not only that Warner Brothers allowed the same Mortal Kombat team to keep making MK games. They're also the same team behind Injustice series. I do believe in time all three of these will be made playable.

6. Pac-Man World 2 & 3

Let's be honest there isn't a lot of good new Pac-Man games. I do approve of both Pac-Man Championship Edition games. My god a lot of them are terrible & an huge insult to a true gaming legend. Thank god they had Pac-Man World 2 & 3 on Xbox original. If you haven't played any of the Pac-Man World games. You are missing out on some great Pac-Man classics. In a weird way think of Super Mario 64 for Pac-Man.

5. Grand Theft Auto III & Vice City

Very likely Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas will be added soon. I would rather play Grand Theft Auto III & Vice City again over it. Yes I know a lot of GTA fans wouldn't like me saying that. But guess whose list this is that's right me that's who. Both of these GTA games are amazing for their time. Both having a great cast even for minor characters. If you loved their way of cheating, I highly recommend both games. They're both filled with great content to keep you busy for hours. It would be criminal to not have these made available on Xbox One.

4. Spider-Man 2

A movie game makes the list but everyone agrees. Most versions of Spider-Man 2 based on the movie of the same name is great. Some even stated it is better than the actual movie. This is exactly what Spider-Man's all about. You get an nice open world game you can take on criminals and super villains. You can swing around the city to save people. This game is packed with content to keep you busy. Especially if you want the true ending.

3. Hulk & The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction

There isn't a lot of good Hulk games. Both Hulk & The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction blew me away. At the time I only played The Incredible Hulk on Sega Genesis. WOW didn't both these games nail what I love so much about the character. Hulk may be a movie tie in game & closest of being a sequel to the movie of the same name. However everyone is done way better with great voice acting.

If you played Prototype series, playing The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction will feel familiar to you. Why because the same team made this awesome Hulk game. Ultimate Destruction is exactly what Spider-Man 2 was to Spider-Man games for Hulk games. You get a nice open world filled with content to keep you busy. Considering Marvel games has a strong presentation on Xbox consoles. I would be really surprised if neither of these great licensed games makes it to Xbox One.

2. The Simpsons: Hit & Run and Road Rage

There isn't a lot of good Simpsons games. Both The Simpsons: Hit & Run and Road Rage left a huge impression on most that played them. Considered two of the absolute best Simpsons games ever made. Unfortunately The Simpsons: Road Rage may not reach Xbox One due to a lawsuit they loss. The Simpsons: Hit & Run is often considered by many as the greatest Simpsons game ever made. Personally I do slightly prefer the classic arcade game.

This game nails being an great GTA clone that can stand on it's own. Even by today's standards they really went the extra mile for the fans. So many references to the show at the time. Plenty of your favorite Simpsons characters present. A great original Simpsons story that still stands on it's own. The Simpsons: Road Rage is a little too similar to Sega's Crazy Taxi & just as good. This too does reference the show a lot with more playable characters. I am still surprised The Simpsons Game isn't playable on Xbox One.

1. Mortal Kombat series

All Mortal Kombat games on Xbox are very replayable games. Each one packed with content to take hours among hours. In Deadly Alliance & Deception, it will take a long time to fully open every coffin in The Krypt. Three different takes on Konquest mode. A lot of great secrets to explore even those you aren't expecting.

Most of your favorite characters are present in most of these MK games. I highly recommend them to add to your collection especially if you are a fan like me. Hell I would drop almost everything to go buy them for Xbox One right now. I'm very sure all of them held up very well by today's standards.

I don't think I could do a follow up list for this. For me this is the very best requests for Xbox original games I want on Xbox One. I would be beyond mind blown if none of these makes it to Xbox One. End of the day I can see a lot of these bringing a lot of joy to many people. Especially in difficult times makes most of these a must have. I hope you enjoy my blog, I'm Jack Red and I'll see all of you later.

1 comment:

  1. , it's in all likelihood best to run taken from it. A honorable trader won't try and manipulate you to shop for their product. If they require you to shop for doltishly, there's a reason for that. recall, there'll forever be another deal. Take some time, do your investigation and find gaming! Gaming review

    ReplyDelete