Saturday, November 17, 2018

Jack Red reviews The Walking Dead Collection

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I pre ordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season on Xbox One. Officially my second time pre ordering any time but first for digital. I did that since I really wanted all the Walking Dead games on that console. The deal is among pre ordering The Walking Dead Collection will become free.


The Walking Dead Collection has the first Seasons with the mini series Michonne. Most of them are updated similar to how A New Frontier was done. Which also means they didn't do anything to Season 3 at all. There is no new achievements either since majority of them are automatically given to you.

Only having two easy to miss achievements in 400 Days are the exceptions. Funny enough winning a game of rock, paper, scissors is the hardest achievement lol. If you needed to get a little higher on your gamer score this game is right up your alley. They mostly changed part of the animations and coloring.

But I do like I can select between them as well as their episodes. This game has a lot of great material to keep you busy possibly for months. I just reviewed them all prior to this review. So I won't say much about them in general. I will say the newer versions do stand out in their own way. I would say it looks slightly better while worse in others compared to their original Xbox One versions.

I was so glad to pick this collection up. There's plenty of reasons why I would come back to it. Trust me this with Season 4 are the perfect Walking Dead combo. It is a shame it's losing sells over the company falling. This collection is easily among my favorites in gaming. Personally I prefer more game play variety like some Sega ones and Rare Replay.

The only real problem I had is it takes longer for it to load. Which could affect pace to loading your save back up. Considering another feature some Telltale games are doing in live streams. Where all your decisions are now in your viewer's hands. Just imagine how that could affect it. Honestly it is still a solid collection with more than enough content.

No comments:

Post a Comment