Thursday, August 13, 2020

Blogs to expect within the next few months

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I don't have many planned blog entries I would like to do from this point on. I will be naming a few important ones I plan on doing within the next few months. There is no confirmed time or month when these could show up. If something comes up major enough I'll delay it until further notice as a fair warning.

1. Spyro Reignited Trilogy review

I will give you a quick update to help give you an idea how long you could be waiting. I already beaten all three Spyro games with a fair amount of trophies left. I want to be sure I know em well enough to give a more proper review. I know this company has completionists in their blood with content to prove it. I will play all of them a little more.

2. Angry Video Game Nerd I & II Deluxe

I already reviewed both games but this version changed some stuff possibly adding a little more. Hints the joke at remastering. There's also suppose to be a new bonus game starring Mike. I am really looking forward to playing this myself. I always been such a huge fan of that web show since 2007. Personally I expect more from the second game since it's my favorite.

3. A quick look back at Dead by Daylight vs. Friday the 13th comparison

I figured why not add a little more thoughts. Mostly yes it will be for DbD but I still felt like sharing that information. I really won't change my decision which game I like more. To be honest, I'm even more sold on DbD now than ever before. I just wanted to compare some stuff that came to DbD since I done the comparison blog.

4. Postal 4 review (A chance of coming next year instead)

The good news is it's within my usual budget. The bad news is I don't have a good enough computer to play it. Now I know it's still work in process. Yet I felt based on what I have seen, I'm going to enjoy it. Yes it will be similar to Postal 2, a game that doesn't suck unlike a particular one I haven't played. Postal 4 is going to be a sick game when it does eventually get finish with helps from the fans.

Did I mention, The Dude's new voice so happens to be the same guy who voices Duke Nukem lol. Yeah just when you thought it couldn't get any crazier. Funny enough, that guy followed me on twitter no joke. I will say one more thing, the team kept having to ask for people. To please stopping asking about the previous voice actor from Postal 2.

5. Resident Evil 3 & Resident Evil: Resistance reviews

Sadly I got to wait later this year to even attempt going for em. But thankfully the few small stuff you can buy is dirt cheap. Based on what I seen of RE3 remake I am not sure if I would enjoy it or not. To be honest, I'm more interested in Resistance despite Capcom's attempt to cash in on DbD's success. I just felt that has more going for it.

Now there's a few possible candidates I might also make reviews out of it. If the price is right lol just kidding. It does technically depend on prices but other stuff going on my end as well. I could have what I need yet I can't play it right now due to a few small events with family. Don't worry most of these are likely coming this year without a doubt.

One more thing, unless somehow I can pull it off either Doom: Eternal or Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass might be happening. Right now, I'm considering doing a few more smaller Serious Sam reviews. A hint of what's coming soon. Other than that, this is a quick run through of possible blog entries coming within the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment