Sunday, July 23, 2017

Top 10 Genesis Games I Really Don't Want in Future Sega Genesis Flashback editions

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, there's so many Genesis games that should be ported. Of course AtGames ruined a good amount of that possibility from happening to many classic Sega games. I have my personal Top 10 Genesis Games I Really Don't Want in Future Sega Genesis Flashback editions list. WOW that's a mouthful but making it any shorter would easily cause confusion.

10. Scooby-Doo Mystery

I haven't played this game myself but going on what I know from YouTube. This is a great point & click game that deserves more credit than it usually gets. This seems like reliving the classic cartoons in two lengthy cases. There is no real way to lose, take breaks & make sure you have a guide on hand.

9. Captain America & The Avengers

Arguably the best port of the classic arcade game. Most people really enjoy the Genesis port over SNES one. I haven't played this one either but I am looking to find my own copy of it. Very simple you beat up the bad guys. There is some variety to help keep things fresh. Easily one of the absolute best arcade ports on the console.

8. The Adventures of Batman and Robin

I already talked a great deal about this game a few months ago. In most areas, this game does an amazing job. Yes the difficulty is very high that could turn a lot of people off. You can play as Batman or Robin or do two players as both characters respectively. You get amazing level designs that truly pushed the Genesis.

7. Jurassic Park: Rampage Edition

I only play the original as a kid but when I found out about this on an episode of AVGN. I was very surprised it was much better. A lot of people said great things about this game. Just like the original, you play as Dr. Grant or an raptor. Based on what I seen of the game it improves on most of the flaws of the previous game. Truly one of the best licensed games on the console.

6. Ghostbusters

I really wish I had this game as a kid. Ghostbusters is still one of the best games in the franchise. You play as one of three ghostbusters hunting ghosts to save the city. This game has two different shops with a couple of sub bosses. You have to pay attention to every level to do great at it. Who doesn't want to bust some ghosts?

5. Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage

A few months ago I really covered a good amount of this game in two blogs. Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage is an excellent beat em up. You do have to start the game as Spider-Man to play a few levels. Honestly playing as Venom is where it's at for me. I also like you can alter how the level layouts by switching characters. A very good licensed game that more people need to play.

4. Castlevania: Bloodlines

I am currently on the hunt for this game. Castlevania: Bloodlines is a rather unique game in the series. Usually you play as just one character in the entire game. How about you get two characters with some clear differences? This game does a great job pushing your gaming skills. One of the very few Castlevania games released on an Sega console & being this good!!! Go get yourselves a copy of it.

3. X-Men 2: Clone Wars

I talked very little about this game since I don't own it. I do know a great deal about it. A different team from the previous X-Men game made this. WOW they did an amazing job in every possible category. You could get bored of this game but thankfully there exists a level skip code. X-Men 2 is possibly one of the absolute best Genesis sequels ever made.

2. Rocket Knight Adventures

I really enjoyed this game as a kid. Rocket Knight Adventures is still to this day, one of my favorite platformers. You play as Sparkster that can hang upside down & uses his jetpack. Some of the finest platformer levels on the console. Rocket Knight Adventures is one of the select few Genesis games that got Nintendo fans to turn their heads.

1. Good Disney Games

Oh okay before anyone gets angry at me for doing this. Let's be incredibly clear that I simply couldn't just put one good Disney game on this list. Especially those that people still often talk about to this day. Therefore my number 1 is every great Disney games on this console. Some of them are legendary among platformers. A handful of them had help from Disney themselves like Aladdin. These games not only held up amazingly well. They also are easy to pick up & play on the spot. Disney really went out of the park with such mind blowing games. Just having one of them on Sega Genesis Flashback is a criminal & insult to us fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment