Thursday, January 21, 2021

Resident Evil news (January 21st, 2021)

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I got a lot to talk about. I'll start with the least interesting news, Tom Clancy's The Division 2 is getting some classic Resident Evil costumes yawn next. Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness got talked about a little bit. I'm actually excited for this show coming to Netflix soon. It will serve a similar purpose as the previous CGI movies did.

We got a new trailer for Resident Evil: Village as well as some game play footage. I'm very happy with what was shown so far. I still got the most surprising news to talk about. Like Resident Evil: Resistance was to Resident Evil 3 remake. Resident Evil Re: Verse will be an online multiplayer companion game to Village.

Just going by the trailer this is going to be an all stars Resident Evil game. Sadly, on the surface it is a format a lot of gamers would enjoy. But a closer look it's just a slightly different, generic PVP multiplayer game. It's obviously way better than Umbrella Corps. It just lacks depth that Resistance had. Don't get me wrong I'm willing to give it a try like most fans.

It's just I kinda expected something than this. Now considering these two games are officially coming to Xbox One. My Xbox One RE collection isn't complete yet. Including Xbox 360 port of Code: Veronica X, there's fourteen Resident Evil games you can play on Xbox One alone. WOW that's pretty mind blowing if you ask me.

I was happy with most of the news they talked about. Just disappointed in a crossover that doesn't make much sense as well as what ultimately Re: Verse going to be game play wise. This will be a huge year for the franchise. I can't wait to see what other surprises are waiting for us all. One more thing, I don't think that one guy is Daniel.

No comments:

Post a Comment