Thursday, January 28, 2021

My prediction to what might be coming to Resident Evil Re:Verse

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I may not be a supporter of the upcoming Re: Verse game. But considering this was meant to be sorta an all-stars online multiplayer Resident Evil game. I figured to present not one neither two lists but three, it always will be three lol. But on a more serious note, yes I am giving you three different lists with the last being a surprise to myself when I threw out names.

List 1 potential dlc/update survivor characters

1. Barry Burton

2. Rebecca Chambers

3. Billy Coen

4. Sherry Birkin

5. Moira Burton

6. Sheva Alomar

7. Josh Stone

8. Joe Baker (He better be in there lol)

9. Ethan Winters

10. Valerie Harmon

11. January Van Sant

12. Tyrone Henry

13. Samuel Jordan

14. Martin Sandwich

15. Becca Woolett

I figured since the same company behind Resident Evil: Resistance is making Re: Verse why not throw out all those survivor names on my list. Now I have slightly more names for my creatures list. Some of these may bring in mechanics or add stuff to make the game play stand out a little more. Keep in mind, this is strictly my opinion do not complain I'll ignore it.

List 2 potential dlc/update creature characters

1. Bandersnatch

2. Ustanak

3. Albert Wesker

4. Alexia Ashford

5. William Birkin aka G-Birkin in Resistance

6. T-Veronica Mutant (Steve Burnside)

7. Jack Krauser

8. Verdugo

9. Farfarello

10. Ultimate Abyss

11. Pedro Fernandez

12. Queen Leech (1st form)

13. T. A. L. O. S.

14. Morpheus D. Duvall

15. Ironhead

16. Tyrant-002

17. Crimson Head

18. Scaghead

19. Thanatos

20. Tyrant-103 Ivan

Alright for the final list is literately something that happened. I got extra names mostly villain side that if they should up I'll be surprise to see them. I am looking at many parts of the canon including spin off games for all these lists. You may see a few names you forgotten about for many years. A warning before I present to you my final list.

List 3 surprise dlc/update characters/creatures if they show up

1. Outbreak survivors (eight characters)

2. Ozwell E. Spencer

3. Sergei Vladmir

4. Neil Fisher

5. Alex Wesker

6. Curtis Miller

7. Tyrant from Resident Evil: Damnation

8. Glenn Arias

9. Pluto

10. Hypno Tyrant

11. Ark Thompson

12. Fongling

13. Bruce McGivern

14. Tofu characters (5 characters)

15. Mr. and Mrs. Color characters (8 characters) No I'm not counting Mr. Gray

16. Lucas Baker

17. The Ghost Survivors characters

18. Brad Vickers

19. Lickers from Resident Evil 5

20. Gatling gun characters (Resident Evil 4 and 5)

21. Ubistvo

22. Sweepers

23. Nosferatu

24. Piers Nivans

25. Jake Muller

26. Tyrant-078

27. Ivy

28. Ivy Zombie

29. Helena Harper

30. Deborah Harper

31. Carlos Olveira

32. Rachel Foley

33. Draghihnazzo

34. Alexander "Sasha" Kozachenko aka Buddy

35. Angela Miller

36. Derek Simmons

37. Leech Man

38. Leech Zombie

39. Mimicry Marcus

40. Uroboros Mkono

Now that's a lot of potential names to be surprised about. Honestly, I'm curious to see how many characters and creatures will be in the final game. The testing seems to be going well from what I heard. I actually have a friend on PS4 side testing it out during that period. Sadly, I did not get in but more likely to get something DMC in comparison anyway.

I'll tell you right now if they stand away from Resident Evil games not on RE Engine, they're playing it way too safe. I am sorry some of you won't take that well. If you want a full all-stars game there shouldn't be many limits preventing it in the first place. Oh wait that's this game why of course they want to go this route sarcasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment