Monday, January 11, 2021

My new big project

 Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I recently gotten into Resident Evil: Resistance. I really want to take back what I said not long ago. This is surprisingly a well thought out game. It actually has plenty of differences from DbD to stand out on it's own. I already decided to do a full on comparison blog between the two games.

I will be putting a lot of Resident Evil: Resistance for research purposes as well as fun. I already finished a video playlist where I won as all five Mastermind characters with an S rank on YouTube. At this point, the very last thing I want to do is rush something like this out. I am taking a lot of notes to make sure I don't miss anything major.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8vGuhRohK-Iz1i_2jJSmOaL_jmGRwmTG

I am also trying to not reveal anything prior to the actual blog's release. I can confirm that I haven't even started writing it yet. I will say this for a spin off Resident Evil game, it's one of my favorites. Honestly, it's a shame the developers already done with the game and moved on. Yes I seen the tweets the director of the game left on Twitter.

Right now, I'm aiming to making this the upcoming Halloween blog project. I actually felt this is going to be a lot more than my previous comparison blogs with DbD. Resident Evil: Resistance may be at attempt in cashing in on DbD but it still a decent game. There's plenty of reasons why I like it so much, yes I do plan to review it very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment