Saturday, March 14, 2020

Who are my favorite and least favorite Psychopaths/Maniacs Dead Rising series?

Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I figured it's about time I do something like this about Dead Rising series. Sadly Dead Rising 4 led to the death of it's franchise. I figured to show my favorite Psychopaths/Maniacs but also my least favorite as well. Now, this is strictly my opinion alone. I always been a huge Dead Rising fan since first playing the original many years ago.

Now I don't be including Case 0, Case West or Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.

Dead Rising 1

Favorite: Adam the Clown


Least Favorite: Kent


Dead Rising 2

Favorite: The Magicians


Least Favorite: Carl


Dead Rising 3

Favorite: Hunter


Least Favorite: Theodore aka Sloth


Dead Rising 4

Favorite: Fontana


Least Favorite: Sadistic Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment