Saturday, March 7, 2020

Ranking all games included in Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle

Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I just realized I didn't talk about Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle in a while. I figured to do two related blog entries on one game compilation for entertainment purposes. I am a huge Capcom fan as well as an beat em up fan from child hood. Of course, I wanted to do this for a long time now.

To clarify, I have officially gotten every achievement in this compilation. Yes, I do love arcade games that have infinite continues. Also, sometimes a great beat em up game is better than a couple good fighting games to me. Honestly, this ranking on every beat em up game present here is strictly my opinion only.

7. Final Fight


Honestly, despite being a Streets of Rage fan. I never was crazy about Final Fight. I do see why a lot of people like this. To me, it is a little too repetitive. Not only that, it doesn't do much different from many beat em up games around that time & a little after. Final Fight is a game best enjoyed with another player.

6. Warriors of Fate


Warriors of Fate is actually a follow up to another Capcom arcade game that wasn't included. Anyway, you get a couple characters to choose from. But very few of them are worth checking out. Simply riding around on horses breaks some of the challenge of this game. I do enjoy the actual art style of this game.

5. Armored Warriors


Armored Warriors is an unusual beat em up experience. Well oh okay not like Cyborg Justice on Sega Genesis that's sorta similar. I could actually argue this is a great experience. You play as pilots in huge mechs taking on regular soldiers as well as mechs. The best aspect of this game is allowing custom parts into your mechs was such a great idea.

4. The King of Dragons


The King of Dragons is similar to a handful of their arcade beat em up games that wasn't included. Trust me, both Dungeons & Dragons games is way better than some of these games I'm not kidding. Honestly, there still some depth to it that the previous games simply did not have in comparison. I also loved some of the bosses' animations especially some of the later ones.

3. Knights of the Round
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2e/Knights_of_the_Round.png/220px-Knights_of_the_Round.png

Knights of the Round has a lot of depth to the overall experience. You have more notable differences to whoever you play as during leveling up. You can level up finishing levels or during some of them. Some of the best boss fights are present here. I do have to say it does have one of the absolute best soundtracks included.

2. Captain Commando


Captain Commando was never a game to take seriously lol. All playable characters are named something Commando. You know how Capcom loved doing something Man for Robot Masters lol. Anyway, this game is filled with surprises you won't see coming during the first playthrough. I also liked how differently each playable character plays from each other.

1. Battle Circuit


It is no question in my mind, my absolute favorite among all games included had to be Battle Circuit. OMG, what the hell am I playing lol. No literately it's very difficult to accurately describe a game like this unless you play it yourself. Everything about this game stands out in a way you really won't forget trust me I know what I'm talking about lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment