Saturday, March 7, 2020

Ranking Classic Mega Man series

Hello everyone I'm Jack Red, I figured to rank ten of eleven Mega Man games. At a later date, I should be doing a follow up on where I rank Mega Man 11. But for right now, most of them are ready to be stacked. Keep in mind, this is my opinion alone. You may or may not agree with me, it is perfectly fine as long you don't act like a baby over it.

To save you time which also goes for my Mega Man X ranking blog. I won't be posting the covers to these games again. I believe I done that enough times already.

10. Mega Man 8
9. Mega Man 7
8. Mega Man 10
7. Mega Man
6. Mega Man 6
5. Mega Man 3
4. Mega Man 5
3. Mega Man 4
2. Mega Man 9
1. Mega Man 2

Mega Man 8 is amazingly bad in nearly every category. Mega Man 2 is so surprisingly good that it's mind blowing. I felt this should be as close to accurate for an ranking system I could possibly go. Honestly, Mega Man 2 is now considered to be legendary especially on NES.

One more thing, if I could rank Wily Tower from Mega Man: The Wily Wars on Sega Genesis. It would likely go between 1 and 6. This short game brings a lot of stuff from the first three Mega Man games.

No comments:

Post a Comment