Monday, June 3, 2019

Why I Love The Spirit (Dead by Daylight)

On June 2, 2019, I gotten Adept Spirit achievement.

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, Honestly I am so glad The Spirit came to the game. Some of the craziest possible theories who this could've been might her already interesting. The Spirit is a rather unique killer in many ways. In my personal opinion she's one of the best female killers in the game without question.


Rin Yamaoka aka The Spirit was a daughter of a man trying to meet to keep everything while working two jobs. Eventually the pressure of it all led to him violently killing his wife. She attempted to kill him to end up being sliced up badly. She made a deal with The Entity in order to have her revenge.

What's interesting is The Entity originally came for her father but her hatred led to her getting the spot instead. The Spirit attacks with a broken katana that can move between two plains of existence. Not a lot of killers can do that. She is also one of the fastest killers in the game. Some argue she could be even faster than The Wraith.

OMG her mori is hands down one of my absolute favorites. It was one of the first moris I done in this game too. It is a reminder of how she died. Honestly we needed a kill like this one to spice things up. She also has a lot of outfits you can get. She very quickly became one of the most popular characters in the game.

The Spirit is clearly inspired by Japanese urban legends. Some say Samara from The Ring could've been inspiration as well. She has one of the longest melee attack ranges with her sword. A great player can dominate a group of survivors easily. Trust me I seen it happen several times with my own eyes.

Honestly I am not going to hide it anymore. The Spirit is my favorite female killer in this game. Her add ons makes her a serious threat to even veteran players. She also has one of the worst hexes to go up against. When a survivor cleanse a hex totem, for a brief period of time. The Spirit can instantly down survivors in one hit.

Her perks are very well around making it difficult to beat her. She is a lot more fun to play as. She is also one of the select few killers to display facial expressions. According to the developers, it cost $30,000 to make her. Honestly it was money well spend in every sense of the word. Her map is also one of my favorites too.

No comments:

Post a Comment