Monday, June 10, 2019

Tips on How to get Adept Doctor achievement (Dead by Daylight)

On June 10, 2019, I gotten Adept Doctor achievement. Believe it or not, he was the first killer I played as in this game. Honestly it meant a lot to me to get this particular achievement.

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, The Doctor is a rather unique killer since he also attacks your sanity. This guy is perfection in every sense of the word. Easily one of my favorite original killers in Dead by Daylight. A character that deserves more respect than the hate he's getting. So what he's one of the harder killers to learn, it makes winning a lot more satisfying.


The Doctor is one of the very best killers for farming blood points. You may need to get his perks up to tier 3. To be honest, I'm surprised I done it with just one of them at tier 2. You need to bring their madness up to tier 2 or if possible tier 3. The Doctor is one of the best trackers in the game. The best part is it's incredibly easy to start as well as continuing the process.

The problem is a lot of people know how to counter some of what he does. At tier 3 madness, they will struggle doing stuff. This forces them to stop to attempt regaining their sanity. You need to rely on his weapon to help getting the job done. You can't down survivors with Shock Therapy. Also The Doctor can cover a lot of ground with Shock Therapy.

Of course, there's add ons that increase your range. You also have some add ons to help with one of your perks. I felt his perks are perfect for him in this game. I felt all of them if used right can easily take down a group of survivors at ease. The Doctor is hands down, one of the most frustrating to go up against.

Along with those you also need to pay attention to how much or well the survivors interact with each other. In this particular case, you can increase more than one's madness making it even easier to track em. I also love Shock Therapy can hit survivors even when they're behind cover. The Doctor is basically the restrictions of what a survivor can do.

Also keep in mind, The Doctor does have a huge terror radius. It's a huge part of his powers making it difficult to get close to survivors. Lucky, one of your perks also increases how much of their items are used. This means stuff like toolboxes or flashlights will be used up much faster. If used correctly, he can slow down the game just enough to do some serious damage.

2 comments:


  1. Hi,
    I appreciate the level of research you did. I'm Iyad Fakhri, i am a physician, in this blog information you share is very valuable and helpful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I made several Adept Killer blogs to help others to getting those achievements/trophies. The Doctor is one of my favorite underrated killers in the game. I actually know someone whose very good as him to the point you would quit.

    ReplyDelete