Thursday, June 6, 2019

Tips on How to get Adept Trapper achievement (Dead by Daylight)

On June 6, 2019, I finally gotten Adept Trapper achievement during a live stream.


Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I worked very hard on and off for several days to get Adept Trapper achievement. I am not going to lie this can be difficult to do. Thankfully I learned a few tips to help making this a bit easier. Keep in mind, some of these tips will take time learning. Do not rush into using any of what I'm about to discuss until you are ready to start trying.

Do not start setting traps from the beginning. Even if you have great add ons. I suggest you search for survivors to pay attention to which generators they want to get up. Trust me just knowing that is only half the battle. Clearly place traps in likely spots survivors could step in. Keep in mind, tool boxes or Saboteur perk can easily disarm bear traps.

Other survivors can help rescue trapped ones. Also pay attention when you're in a spot surrounded by traps. The Trapper can be stun by walking into one of his own traps. Thankfully he can attack a little longer than a lot of killers at close range. The Trapper has to rely in tough matches for traps to work. I recommend placing them as close to generators as possible.

Sometimes you need to place more than one to either have survivors avoid it or take longer getting to that generator. One of his perks, Agitation increases your hold on survivors while moving them to hooks. To be honest, I gotten Merciless Killer rank with this being only tier 1 wow right. There are some later perks similar to Brutal Strength.

Personally The Clown has a better perk for damaging generators in my opinion. Some maps are not meant for The Trapper making it even more difficult to go for this. The Trapper has to rely in actual chasing to get far on those maps. It will take you awhile to get use to knowing where to place traps correctly.

Overall he isn't the most difficult killer I done but he is one of the most flawed. Despite that, he can be fun at times. The Trapper's bear traps are his greatest strength. Are you ready for the biggest surprise? Can you actually believe I got that achievement with no add ons at all? I didn't have any add ons left from several previous attempts at this particular achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment