Sunday, June 30, 2019

Tips on How to get Adept Ghost Face achievement (Dead by Daylight)

On June 30, 2019, I gotten Adept Ghost Face achievement. You guys really don't understand how much it means to me to get that achievement.

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I took a few weeks break before attempting this achievement for the first time tonight. Prior to the break, none of his achievements were there early on. They were later added in thankfully. Now I am here to give some tips to help others in getting this Adept Killer achievement.


Keep in mind, if you are great with The Pig & Michael. Then you should quickly get the hang of playing as Ghost Face. But you also need to know how to use your powers as well to how to counter survivors. In this case, you could be stalking one or several at a time. All it takes to stop that is just one survivor staring at you long enough to lose it.

You need to carefully use your environment to your advantage. This obviously will also work against you. So what I recommend is focus more on attacking at close range. If you can hide yourself very well, you need to build up that meter fast. Once you do, you could down survivors fast. To be honest, one of his perks doesn't do much to help.

Thankfully the other two perks does help out a little bit. Especially when a handful of generators are left in play. You could do my forced strategy as The Pig & The Legion late in matches. Which I can't recommend for others among many reasons. Sometimes you have to stop using crouch & your powers.

I simply run straight after them not waiting. Usually when I do wait, I know they're about to make a mistake I'll take advantage of. Very likely will be vaulting the wrong direction or worse towards you at the last possible minute. I also liked stalking does help finding survivors similar to Myers. Ghost Face has one of the absolute lowest terror radius among the killers.

You actually could get very close to a survivor without them knowing in time. I will say he does have some great add ons that makes him a lot of fun to play as. He is in between in striking speed but you can still stop survivors at times with him. Stealth is possible through carefully planning. If used correctly you can stay on top of everything the survivors are doing.

I hope all of this information helps you guys out. I know there's a lot of mixed reactions to this guy. Personally I really loved how well done he is in this game. He really does stand out on his own against other licensed killers. I also liked he has several costumes with their own knives. I can't wait to eventually get his Raining Blood costume in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment