Friday, July 5, 2019

My reaction to some Dead by Daylight announcements

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, they unexpectedly surprised everyone came up relating to Dead by Daylight. I'm here to talk about two particular Dead by Daylight news I had to speak on. WOW this is going to be fun to talk about. Let's start with the biggest surprise no one, I literately no one seen coming.


Up til the upcoming mid chapter update. Bill was exclusive to the PC version of this game. WOW he is finally coming to the console versions. This guy with a small group of people took on hordes of zombies in Left 4 Dead. Although they used a different actor for this game. Honestly I been wanting to play as him for a while now.

His perks are already in the game. Thankfully I already gotten his perks with some survivors. There is some rumors they might be bringing in cosmetics with this update. Bill is one of the original licensed characters too. I felt the reason they waited so long was because they wanted to see if the Switch version might be still going.


They recently shine more light on Freddy's rework. A new device will be added to help waking up survivors. They explained more in detail about his new abilities too. Honestly I couldn't be any happier. Not that I had a problem with the version currently in the game to begin with. I felt for someone this powerful, where's more of his powers?

I know this was partly done to make him seem noticeably weaker to The Entity. At the same time, stuff like this had to be in there. I'm sure when I try out this, I'm going to love playing as Freddy even more. I already got him fully through the entire leveling process including prestige three times. Hopefully he will finally get the respect he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment