Saturday, January 26, 2019

Update on Resident Evil 2 Remake review

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I been playing Resident Evil 2 Remake. I won't say much how I feel about it for two reasons. I am going to be reviewing it in the near future. I also made another promise relating to RE2 in particular. Going back to my RE1 comparison blog, I promised to do an RE2 comparison blog.


Which means you are actually going to have two blogs centered around Resident Evil 2 coming very soon. This game not only blew my expectations it raise them to a totally new level. I never had a game at the top of my list for several years until this one. I finished Leon first then went into Claire's 2nd Run.

As of a few hours ago, I finished Claire's 2nd Run. I am trying to finish The 4th Survivor before this Tuesday. I got some stuff entertainment wise I need to watch. I should be doing Claire first then Leon's 2nd Run this upcoming week. If it all works out hopefully by the weekend. I can work on both of those blogs.

I will say a few things about RE2 before I end this. This is done very differently from some video game remakes like Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes. Even you played the original game's four scenarios like no tomorrow. It won't help you much playing this version. In terms of everything I would score it as 9.5 with little to no major problems hurting it.

I will be emotional reviewing this version for many reasons. I really want to take my time playing it while taking several notes in my head. This game showed us now is the time to enjoy survival horror. It also showed many people they still got it despite making several RE games away from horror. Resident Evil will be the king of survival horror games.

Update: I got a busy week ahead so during the following week I will review it. I did however do Claire's 1st campaign. Prior to taking a week break getting other stuff done. So you don't have to wait much longer after I resume the game. I can only hope I can finish The 4th Survivor in time for this review. I know I am sending mixed messages I apologize but there's now a date on both free dlcs in early February.

Update: As of January 29th in the morning, I finally beat The 4th Survivor mode. I just have Leon's 2nd Run to do before I can get started. I really wanted to take everything in for what it truly is.

No comments:

Post a Comment