Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Raid Mode (Revelations 2) on Very Hard difficulty with every medal

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I figured since YouTube is ending auto share to make this quick blog. Earlier today, I finally did something I always wanted to do during live streams. I done a two part playthrough of Raid Mode (Revelations 2) on Very Hard difficulty getting every medal. Trust me I am not cheating or holding back at all.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyGuM-EPDGhXUh69vhMHv6GVJFumCZ1Ea

I already made a playlist making it easier to watch it the way I intended. I am so ready to play Resident Evil 2 very soon. I wanted to show much how this franchise truly meant to me. After all of these years ever since the late 90s. I had plenty of experience from Steam version that quickly came over Xbox One version.

I thought there was no character more fitting to do than the legendary Umbrella mercenary Hunk. We all know he's returning in RE2 remake. I always respected the guy despite so little known of him. I hope anyone that watches my run enjoys it. If all or some of it helps you on that difficulty. I am very glad to help you out.

Obviously I chose a more aggressive in your face approach than the quiet slow direction. Which to me was kinda boring to do anyway. I am very proud of the run I done today. I been hiding some of my true skills on purpose for many reasons. Not a lot of games I can show what I can truly do. It's rather confusing to explain but Tekken 7 is a great example of what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment