Saturday, January 5, 2019

A quick update

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I am taking a slower start for this year. I will understand what's going on my end. Trust me some of this will be worth the wait. I also hope you do support my work. Even if it is for one particular blog thank you for reading my work. I will try to keep this a short blog as possible.

1. Resident Evil 2 review

Surprise I preordered this game on Christmas. I really wanted this game more than any other ever since someone from Capcom asked the fans on Facebook about it. As a kid, I did play Resident Evil 2 on PlayStation 1. I did own both versions at one point. I only played it on GameCube years later. Even before any footage was shown I already was beyond sold.

Every footage since then further sold me on getting the game. I actually preordered the deluxe edition. Supposedly no planned dlcs at this time from a statement of theirs. If the first remake really blew me away then this should be way more than I can take. Resident Evil 2 will likely be the new definitive RE2 experience.

Sure there won't be any new enemies this time but they didn't say much about alternate versions. I do enjoy the new RE Engine originally used for REVII. Oh man this game is going to be high to very high on a lot of people's lists. I was really excited to preordered it while buying DMC HD Collection & 4SE Bundle in the same huge purchase.

2. More Serious Sam reviews

Believe it or not, the big Serious Sam bundle is filled with many versions of Serious Sam 1. In fact enough to go really out of my way to make this follow up blog. Although Serious Sam Fusion 2017 will likely be played through my new laptop. I will try to keep it entertaining as possible. Which will be a challenge for the obvious reason.

3. Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2 and Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 & 2 reviews
I almost got Mega Man 11 for Christmas but thankfully I got most of them. I got both Mega Man X Legacy Collection games on PS4 while I bought both Mega Man Legacy Collection games on Xbox One. Trust me if you knew what else was also included in the same huge purchase. I will be spoiling another surprise I do plan on reviewing.

Chances are you probably won't see that coming & it won't be alone either. I will shine more light on it when the time comes. As a kid I was close of getting into Mega Man X series. I used to have some relatives living next door playing one of the first entries. A few years later, I played a demo of one on PS1.

For me I always had an interest in Mega Man X series. I figured I might as well check out the classic Mega Man series too. There are some major differences that I will explain later. I will say based on what I played of them. I do plan on reviewing all of them in the near future. Exactly when it's difficult to determine right now.

I am trying to get all of this and soon more possible blogs going when I can. The big problem is a lot of it is very time consuming stuff. I really do not plan on rushing these out by any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment