Monday, January 14, 2019

All Capcom Games I Want on Xbox One so far Part 3

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, it's been awhile since I did one of these. Honestly this is going to be an over whelming in it's own right. I got a lot of Capcom games during Christmas I really wanted to share. Considering RE2 is almost here I will be kicking things off with that. Beyond there I wonder how surprise a lot of you will be.

1. Resident Evil 2 Deluxe Edition


2. Devil May Cry HD Collection (3 games)


3. Strider


4. The Disney Afternoon Collection (6 games)


5. Mega Man Legacy Collection (6 games)


6. Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 (4 games)


I really did have a Capcom Christmas guys. I couldn't be any happier spending a lot of money just on their products. I also hope more people feel the same way I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment