Monday, January 14, 2019

My thoughts on RE2 demo & Devil May Cry 5 demo

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I figured to do something I don't usually do. I will be telling my thoughts on two Capcom game demos in one blog. I realized now would be the perfect time to cover it. I will start with the one more people want to hear first. It should be obviously by now I'm going to talk about Resident Evil 2 demo.

Resident Evil 2 demo

The controls was spot on I was getting very use to it. Sadly I didn't get to do much in the actual demo. Probably the most note worthy thing I found was the spade key. This game runs even smoother than RE7 I'm not kidding. There is no load times at all during the game. I was very impressed with everything present here.

Sure it sucks you only have thirty minutes. At the same time I was already way beyond sold on it. If there was a word that would be beyond even that I would like to know what it is. I was very excited to play it early in the morning. I really can not wait to play the full game very soon. I can safety say if RE3 remake is being done this way.

I hope I can preorder that too in the near future. I have a strong personal connection to RE2 since my child hood. I actually think this will be one of the absolute best on all platforms. This game is going to blow so many people away especially those who still playing the original game. Of course we already got one great remake before but it is nice to have another great RE game.

Devil May Cry 5 demo

Unlike RE2 demo, after you get it. You can replay it as much as you want. To me parts of the game play came off like DmC. It actually felt more like that than the main series which I don't mine much. I felt the game does look good with some great songs. It does seem to have audio needs to be better tone. Of course this is a piece of the puzzle meaning it shouldn't be a problem in the full game.

Devil May Cry 5 you play as Nero with a new mechanic due to having his arm ripped off prior. He must gather several robotic arms placed around the level. The boss fight wasn't too bad for what it was. I felt they could've made the demo a little bit longer. Although it's still a great beginner entry point.

As of right now three characters will be playable. Sure there are rumors of more playable characters. Honestly I am just happy what I get in the end. Hell it won't piss me off if Vergil isn't in this game at all. I can't wait to see what DMC5 will be bringing to the table. I am damn sure it will be much better than DMC2.

No comments:

Post a Comment