Thursday, December 26, 2019

What does 2020 have in store?

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I realized I might not be able to do the reveal on New Years. So I decided since the line up is very good. I should reveal what I will be putting time into for reviews. Trust me some of these will take a long time. I couldn't be any happier with what's coming your way. I got most of these with PlayStation 4 gift cards.

I do need to point out, I already reviewed a handful of these games. Sonic Mania Plus recently with both Saints Row IV & Saints Row Gat Out of Hell. Everything else is fair game folks.

1. Mortal Kombat 11


2. Sonic Forces


3. Team Sonic Racing


4. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy


5. Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled


6. Spyro Reignited Trilogy


To clarify one purchase thanks to great discounts. I gotten the biggest bundles for three platformer franchises. Sadly both Crash & Spyro are no longer PlayStation's mascots. But I still got a lot of respect for them. Of course, Mortal Kombat 11 had to be in there. I knew if I could go for RE3 remake pre order.

MK11 would be the next best thing. Although, I did wait patiently to scoring Crash & Spyro games. Also considering I wanted MediEvil on PS4 just as badly. I put a lot of thought into my decisions. So I could do smaller reviews & other topics while those who are waiting for some of these. I will not be rushing right into a review.

I also went a little further with a whole years worth of PlayStation Plus. I can actually talk somewhat about online play for a change. Regardless, I got a lot of work ahead of me. I will take longer on both those compilations soon. I think compared to the last few Christmases. I don't think I gotten stuff this big for a particular console before.

Surprise
7. Mini Sega Genesis


The most surprising gift I gotten this year by far. I do own a handful of AtGames Genesis models. I am proud to own the newest Mini Genesis console. I played it for a few minutes, I'm already in love with it. Yes I will be giving this a review as well since I did review the other ones I had. Also Sega ended up winning this year for me during Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment