Friday, December 20, 2019

A few announcements

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, in the event of things getting too busy to write before New Years. I want to give some ideas of big blogs I will be writing next year. I will start with the most direct hint, I will not be preordering Resident Evil 3 remake. Yes I will get the game eventually. But what I will be getting during Christmas will be pretty surprising.

Now I won't fully reveal the surprise until after New Years day. But you will be waiting a while for what's in store. I can promise you, nostalgia was a major factor in my decision. Also, I don't plan on writing many Death Battle prediction blogs. Largely due to playing these mysterious games. But there's another reason, I will be helping a friend out with his prediction blog series.

Oh wait, the surprises will keep on coming. Arrow review will be one of the few shows I will be doing. I will say I got a lot of respect for it. I will still being doing game reviews to stuff I should've already done by now. I will try in the months preparing for the big one. Keep things going on the side especially those very curious to hearing my thoughts on it.

I do have a few reasons why I ultimately chose I didn't preorder RE3 remake. I couldn't guarantee money would be in the bank that long. To clarify, I'm not bad with money & neither is my wife. I am just saying stuff comes up sometimes that forces us to change some of our plans. Along with that, I just have a love/hate relationship with the original PS1 game.

The other reason I don't even need to say it. You will see it as soon as you'll see what my biggest review of 2020 is going to be. I been really wanting to do something like this for a long time. Caution in advance this will be a very lengthy blog entry. I do not know as of yet how long it could potentially be.

By the way, Happy Holidays as well as Happy New Years. I will say something else, I already decided what stuff to buy after a particular event comes up. I will finally put most of my focus on getting what I need for both Tekken 7 & Soulcalibur VI. Sorry to say, they aren't the big surprise here. I will however give a direct hint that will likely throw a lot of people off.

The original trio includes all heroes from a particular console. One that brings so much nostalgia for those of the 90s. The third hero I already have sorry no hints on who that is at this time. I am not going to lie, 2020 will be a slower but more interesting blog year for me. I won't try to put out as many blog entries as humanly possible.

I really want to push the limits in doing some bigger projects. Not only that, Christmas is extra special to me for another reason. It's the one time of the year, I give stuff to my wife that isn't sex. I already know she is going to enjoy. So even if my presents were to be alright, it probably be some awesome stuff.

Even beyond all of that or what she's getting. She is the single most important gift of all to me. I will mention for a change, I will be playing more on PlayStation 4 than Xbox One. But I will still be playing on Xbox One. Personally, This is going to be an exciting year. I just hope those who love my work be a little more patience, trust me you really want to see what I got for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment