Tuesday, December 10, 2019

My thoughts on Resident Evil 3 remake announcement

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, earlier today Capcom finally confirmed Resident Evil 3 remake is in fact coming early next year. But the weird part is Project Resistance now known as Resident Evil: Resistance is included with it. Capcom openly asked their fans if they wanted a RE3 remake. You bet we raise up screaming hell yes we wanted it!!!



Resident Evil 3 was originally a spin off game that quickly turned into a main series entry due to a deal Capcom had with Sony. I felt this would give them plenty of room to work with. Resident Evil 3 was easily the toughest of the three PS1 main RE games. Most pre order deals had a dlc costume set. I wish the digital soundtracks were included in digital deals.

I felt paying more for RE2 remake was already more worth it in comparison. Also throwing in Resident Evil: Resistance doesn't help much either. Especially to those who really wants Outbreak series to return. Resident Evil 3 did make some of the characters look great. I kinda felt in Jill's case, parts of her look could've been a little better.

I don't have much thoughts about her new voice but I am hoping it works. Resident Evil 3 had a great announcement trailer. It didn't wow me like RE2's announcement trailer but still good enough to get me excited. Honestly, Resident Evil 3 will likely be more directly connected to Resident Evil 2 than the original games themselves.

I actually don't have any real major complaints other than Resistance being added in. In a sense, it would act as it's multiplayer section. Both of these games should be connected to residentevil.net soon. Resident Evil 3 could bring a lot of stuff to making it a better game for some or not the same way for those who loved it.

I am more likely going to be the new stuff with the changes will likely make me a fan of this entry. Usually I pick Resident Evil over Silent Hill. Resident Evil 3 was the only exception, I had to go with Silent Hill 3 truthfully. But to be fair, Resident Evil 3 is still a solid survival horror game with some action elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment