Sunday, May 20, 2018

Batman 1966 vs. Gotham Comparisons Bonus Part (The Mad Hatter)

Hi everyone I'm Jack Red, I know I stated I wouldn't do this Mad Hatter comparison. Don't worry it won't count towards the main comparisons. I believe this will be the most one sided face off I have ever done on my blog. Let's be honest, you all already know who wins. I am just doing it before someone tells me, dude you forgot The Mad Hatter?

Main event The Mad Hatter (Batman 1966) vs. The Mad Hatter (Gotham)
There's no real point breaking both versions of The Mad Hatter down. As stated before Batman 1966's character is actually the Impostor Mad Hatter who later changed his name to Hatman. In vice versa, we actually have The Mad Hatter on the show. Yes both of them do use hypnotize people with similar tricks.

Let's be honest this really isn't a good comparison. It isn't even worth my time doing this for you guys. I felt like I should've did something worth while or crazy in my life. Also Gotham's version does more things you expect from the character. I am sorry but I really can't consider Batman 1966's version for the win.

Winner: The Mad Hatter (Gotham)

No comments:

Post a Comment